durejatejvir

First Name
Tejvir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/a
Country flag
Ive been in the market for a new car and I am looking at the 2020 civic si. I have heard that recently the 1.5t turbos have been having oil dilution problems however found nothing about the 2020. Was wondering if the issue still exists in the 2020 and if so is it prominent. I was also wondering if the rev hang in the si is as big of a deal as everybody makes it to be and how much it affects the driving experience. I would be new to manual so I doubt I would care much but then again if there is a better car alternative I do not want to make the wrong decision. Thanks
Sponsored

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Personally I think the "rev hang" thing is a little too dramatic. Yeah it is not the way manuals used to behave but personally I am happy they at least make manuals at all at this point. Go test drive it and you be the judge. Don't make your decision off what you hear others complain about.

Overall I think the civic si is still one of the better car packages you can get for the money. We all just want perfection, thats all.

Jeffers

First Name
Jeffers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe purchased on 11-24-19
Country flag
If you're new to manuals you'll learn with rev hang from the beginning. And probably do better than having to relearn to shift gears with rev hang!

And I doubt you'll have any oil dilution problems living in a Californian climate!
Sponsored