ubersoph

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si
Country flag
Hi! Very excited to be using my kTuner with my 2020 Si, but after flashing the maps I'm getting errors on all the Honda Sensing systems on the car.

I updated the kTuner software to the current version before flashing and it was not giving me any errors about the ECU being unsupported.

Am I possibly running on the wrong software somehow? Does the car need to be driven a certain way to address this?

Thanks!
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
This is mentioned in all of the tutorial sections as well as the What To Expect When Flashing section of help.

The driver assist modules need to initialize after losing communication with the ECU. We have nothing to do with that process. Usually driving or a key off/on will get them going again.

OP
OP

ubersoph

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si
Country flag
This is mentioned in all of the tutorial sections as well as the What To Expect When Flashing section of help.

The driver assist modules need to initialize after losing communication with the ECU. We have nothing to do with that process. Usually driving or a key off/on will get them going again.
Thank you for the quick reply!

I was just following the base instructions from the video and must have missed that section. I'll give her a drive and hopefully that will sort it.