ZenDayHawz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
hey everyone! I just recently got a 2020 civic sport, and I've been wanting to get an aftermarket exhaust on there, but idk how to get one that fits, I've looked and all I see are ones that fit Civic Si or Type R and isn't compatible with the 2lt engine on the 2020 Civic Sport, I don't wanna buy something that won't fit.
Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
Hey buddy, I have the same car, nobody makes exhausts for our sadly :(
Magnaflow makes one but it is for different bumper. I came up with a solution and decided to get a muffler delete, it really woke up the exhaust note of the car and it sounds great.

OP
OP

ZenDayHawz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Hey buddy, I have the same car, nobody makes exhausts for our sadly :(
Magnaflow makes one but it is for different bumper. I came up with a solution and decided to get a muffler delete, it really woke up the exhaust note of the car and it sounds great.
awe thanks!! I was thinking about doing that but I was told I should get a kit instead, but Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one haha I thought I was missing something ? but thatā€™s the kinda sound that I want anyway so itā€™s a win win! Thanks again!

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Magnaflow makes one, but for the price of it, itā€™s not much difference... save yourself some money, and just do a muffler delete. Did it when I had my sport sedan and was happy with it.
Sponsored