ricklndn

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
So I'm at a red light and this shiny old pickup truck comes up beside me.. I can tell he's got a good sounding engine v8

So my car only has 2500km and thought what the heck I wanna try this sport mode thing, so I shifted to S and started to jerk the car forward as to give a message I wanna race you.. he then starts to rev his engine..

The light turned green and I put the pedal to the floor, he's beside me for just a little bit, but the Honda started getting car lengths away from him..

This 2.0 honda engine has balls!!
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
His V8 must be running on 4 cylinders. :cool:

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Pickup trucks were never built to be fast they were built to haul they are heavy and geared for torque as for towing and not very aerodynamic even that some people hot rod them or auto companies make performance versions they are still not a performance car. I know there’s going to be a reply that somebody has a dodge a Chevy or ford pickup that go’s like hell and he or friends truck could blow everything off the road. The point is everything has a place. Where I live in Florida there are people that buy a truck just because it’s a in thing. only time they’ll use the bed is to pickup a Christmas tree once a year I guess they want to be big rig drivers. I’m surprised CB radios haven’t made a comeback
BTW kudos to you OP the 2.0 is a good engine in my case I wanted the turbo :)