2020 Hatchback Sport Touring Spoiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Country flag
I Noticed on the options sheet here that when ordering you can add a spoiler to the build. is this a different spoiler than what comes stock on the sport touring? the dealership said I dont need to add it as one comes on the car already. I dont know if they really know if its a modified one.

anyone?
Sponsored

MEESE15T

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic HB Sport
Country flag
I Noticed on the options sheet here that when ordering you can add a spoiler to the build. is this a different spoiler than what comes stock on the sport touring? the dealership said I dont need to add it as one comes on the car already. I dont know if they really know if its a modified one.

anyone?
Its an optional one that replaces the factory top hatch/roof spoiler

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Hatchback Sport Touring Spoiler asr-hc175sp-a_wborder-2019.3.22

I think this is it, or really close.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Country flag

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
thanks, I seen that, just says to add a spoiler to your hatchback.. doesnt say its upgrading from the one you get automatically. thats why I was curious if this is just if you dont have the sport models but want to add a spoiler.
That one is the one you can get as an OEM option, the flatter one you see in all the pics is the standard.

Sport101

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Anyone have the link where we can purchase the new SportLine' Euro edition lower wing....? Also known as low dec rear spoiler.

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is the eBay post by Stephen's company for the Sportline spoiler, he carries other colors too.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/333680943683

The Bernardi Parts link above is the factory accessory spoiler, which like other explained, is to replace the roof spoiler.

The first one in this post shared by Phy is a Spoon style replica, that's why it's unpainted.

Sport101

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Anyone have the link where we can purchase the new SportLine' Euro edition lower wing....? Also known as low dec rear spoiler.
This is the eBay post by Stephen's company for the Sportline spoiler, he carries other colors too.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/333680943683

The Bernardi Parts link above is the factory accessory spoiler, which like other explained, is to replace the roof spoiler.

The first one in this post shared by Phy is a Spoon style replica, that's why it's unpainted.
Thank you. This new low dec spoiler is a hard find. My Honda has a decent Roof Spoiler on there now so I won’t be changing it. This new Euro look is classier.
Sponsored