First Name
Dar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Hey, new here

Anyone with a 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport have side window louvers? Has anyone also bought the rally armour mud flaps? I've been interested in buying them.

Haven't been able to find any yet online.

Much appreciated, thank guys ?
Sponsored

DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
I have the 2019 hatch sport and installed rally armor about a month ago. Easy install and looks awesome. Saves the rear part of the fender well rather nicely. Just go to rally armor website.

OP
OP
Civv

Civv

First Name
Dar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
I have the 2019 hatch sport and installed rally armor about a month ago. Easy install and looks awesome. Saves the rear part of the fender well rather nicely. Just go to rally armor website.
Could you post a picture for reference? I'm torn between them and ZL1

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 hatchback Sport Flaps and Louvers? IMG_20200713_122603_Bokeh

Here's a back shot. Mine need a bit of adjustment at the moment but the mounting locations are slotted so you can move them around and get them flush/straight.

I'm actually looking to pick up a pair of white ones instead, going a different direction with my build. If you're interested in my used red flaps (good condition, less than a year old) with the brand new hardware from the new ones, I'd sell for like $100 instead of the ~$155 they go for new!

They are the bomb though, no drilling and the material is super nice. That's why I just want the white ones from RA.

grumpyoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic DX sedan
Country flag
Hey Civv

Have you come across anything simple, thin, flat, while looking for louvers?
Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 hatchback Sport Flaps and Louvers? camaro louvers by MRT 2294

GOM
Sponsored