Cowsgomoo

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
I bought one and installed it on 2018 ex hatch. Yeah is around 150 now. There is a cutout for center exit exhaust (my ex has 2 mufflers on the sides behind the wheels) Honda makes a model in Europe called the comfort sport that has a glossy filler plate to block off this hole but its sold out with no date for when it will be restocked so I'm just waiting for it and driving around with a hole in the center of my rear lip...
Did you end up getting the part? If so, how much did you end up paying?
Sponsored

Alex O

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I bought one and installed it on 2018 ex hatch. Yeah is around 150 now. There is a cutout for center exit exhaust (my ex has 2 mufflers on the sides behind the wheels) Honda makes a model in Europe called the comfort sport that has a glossy filler plate to block off this hole but its sold out with no date for when it will be restocked so I'm just waiting for it and driving around with a hole in the center of my rear lip...
Did you end up getting the filler plate?? Looking for one.

MJCORK

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Did you end up getting the filler plate?? Looking for one.
So I see you were looking at the cover for the sport diffuser my parts guy in the UIK says its available but its like $260 shipped which is outrageous...I was wondering how bad it would look with the sport diffuser and the trim piece and the middle open...I am not in the mood to rework my exhaust to the middle right now

Alex O

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So I see you were looking at the cover for the sport diffuser my parts guy in the UIK says its available but its like $260 shipped which is outrageous...I was wondering how bad it would look with the sport diffuser and the trim piece and the middle open...I am not in the mood to rework my exhaust to the middle right now
I ended up did getting it from the UK. Mine was 190 instead of your 260 which I guess isnt as bad. Dont get me wrong still an absurd price for a small piece of plastic. BUT I do really like how it looks. If your not opposed to spending that money and dont want to get the piece you could use it to pay a muffler shop to reroute your exhaust to center mount. Otherwise, in my personal opinion, I would not leave the gap in the diffuser. If you dont mind it then there really is no problem but I think it would just bug me that theres a hole there.

Heres what it ended up looking like. Not bad at all :)

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Hatchback Rear Diffuser 0BC44763-4364-45E3-A50C-7E44B51493A8_1_201_a

Alex O

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I ended up did getting it from the UK. Mine was 190 instead of your 260 which I guess isnt as bad. Dont get me wrong still an absurd price for a small piece of plastic. BUT I do really like how it looks. If your not opposed to spending that money and dont want to get the piece you could use it to pay a muffler shop to reroute your exhaust to center mount. Otherwise, in my personal opinion, I would not leave the gap in the diffuser. If you dont mind it then there really is no problem but I think it would just bug me that theres a hole there.

0BC44763-4364-45E3-A50C-7E44B51493A8_1_201_a.jpeg
Just saw the last part of your reply. Nevermind the comment on that lol

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Man if that one piece wasn’t so expensive, I’d custom an extra rear foglight or flashing brake light in that spot.

MJCORK

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag

So I am guessing it fit right in...what keeps it secured

Alex O

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So I am guessing it fit right in...what keeps it secured
Yeah it fits right in. Using the standard OEM clips you take off the stock diffuser. I did end up drilling a hole in this gray furry type thing, I honestly dont really know what its called. I only did that because there are holes meant for clips on the end of the filler and I just wanted to make it more secure.

MJCORK

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Yeah it fits right in. Using the standard OEM clips you take off the stock diffuser. I did end up drilling a hole in this gray furry type thing, I honestly dont really know what its called. I only did that because there are holes meant for clips on the end of the filler and I just wanted to make it more secure.
Thanks...appreciate it

SweetRide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic Hatch Sport
Country flag
Hi very interested can you please link where to buy from UK shipped to USA?Would greatly appreciate it.

MJCORK

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hi very interested can you please link where to buy from UK shipped to USA?Would greatly appreciate it.
Look up steven meadows on this website ..he is the Euro contact...if you cant find him...google honda 10th gen sportline wing and he will be listed

SweetRide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic Hatch Sport
Country flag
Look up steven meadows on this website ..he is the Euro contact...if you cant find him...google honda 10th gen sportline wing and he will be listed
Thanks so much, I did try to dm Stephen but got no response. I’ll give it a couple more days. Thanks

MJCORK

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Thanks so much, I did try to dm Stephen but got no response. I’ll give it a couple more days. Thanks
He is in the UK...but he will respond and is super on top of everything

Alex O

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
contact
Yeah like MJ said, I got mine from Stephen
Sponsored