• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Pennsylvania 2020 FK8 with a ton of new parts to go along with it.

Cody FKH8R

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
As much as I love the FK8, I’ve been a fan of the MkV Supra since it went on sale, and spending the weekend at Imports VS Domestics this year has me 100% sold on them and making me want to go out and get one tomorrow…. That being said, I have a good amount of money invested in my CTR. Currently full PRL bolt ons, Hondata/phearable stage 2, swift spec r springs, Megan rear camber arms, bronze Enkei TS-5’s 18x9.5 with Nitto NT555 g2’s…. I have about another 15k in parts waiting to go on including PRL P700 turbo and PRL V2 flex fuel kit…. I know the money put in is normally never recouped, but I might be interested in selling everything as a package deal… the car is a 2020 Championship white and just hit 4,200 miles… garage kept and in immaculate condition….I’d be looking to get around 60k for everything…if anyone is interested PM me for pics and info…

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 FK8 with a ton of new parts to go along with it. 68962792-82da-4ee5-abab-2264c7d52a04-jpe
Sponsored

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
asking 60k for a civic is a big ask in itself and then just saying "15k in parts" shows serious lack of effort. that supra is gonna be waiting quite a while until you put some effort into selling it in this market.

OP
OP
Cody FKH8R

Cody FKH8R

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
asking 60k for a civic is a big ask in itself and then just saying "15k in parts" shows serious lack of effort. that supra is gonna be waiting quite a while until you put some effort into selling it in this market.
Thanks for the input, but I could go out and buy one cash tomorrow if I wanted to. And like the post says, I’ll provide pictures and info to anyone who is interested.

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yea but you don't want 100k locked in depreciating assets either which is why you havent. effort goes a long way.

dthanb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 2004 Mazda 3 Hatchback
Might as well get a fl5.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I offer 50k.

honestly, the best way to get your money back is to part out and sell separately. Then trade in the car and they will offer you a good deal.

Average Joeee

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Thats a hard price to start out at 60k for a Civic yikes no thanks. Id just part out and car vanna the bitch.