Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We've finished adding support for the 2020 FK8 and the software is now available. Instant jailbreak is not available yet.

Functionally the 2020 is the same as the previous models - tables and parameters are all the same and calibrations can be shared.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hondata

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, as mentioned in the second paragraph there are no significant tuning changes in the ECU.

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
Are you able to post all the available off the shelf maps? Would like to see the available maps before purchasing Flashpro.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Are you able to post all the available off the shelf maps? Would like to see the available maps before purchasing Flashpro.
you can download flash pro manager and take a look yourself.
you don't need to own the unit to look.

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
you can download flash pro manager and take a look yourself.
you don't need to own the unit to look.
I could have sworn I tried that a month ago and couldn’t see the maps. I’ll try again. Again, I don’t have the flashpro.

BlackCTR

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
We've finished adding support for the 2020 FK8 and the software is now available. Instant jailbreak is available.

Functionally the 2020 is the same as the previous models - tables and parameters are all the same and calibrations can be shared.
Thank you!!! I've been waiting for this release!!

Will all the different driver assistance systems still function as normal with this reflash???

I want to order a 2020 Hondata Jail Broken ECU and I want to clone my stock ecu to it. How would I go about getting all of that done and how much will everything be?

OP
OP
Hondata

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The sensing functions (lane keeping, ACC etc) are independent of the ECU for this vehicle. So even if we wanted to change them, and believe me we would not want to change a safety system, we can't.

We're not doing remote clones at the moment due to the shut down.

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
I could have sworn I tried that a month ago and couldn’t see the maps. I’ll try again. Again, I don’t have the flashpro.
Here's a screenshot that shows that there aren't any calibrations. I downloaded the full version of FlashPro. @Hondata, any ideas why I can't see the calibrations? Do I need the FlashPro to see them?

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Civic Type R support fk8_calibration.PNG

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
I want to order a 2020 Hondata Jail Broken ECU and I want to clone my stock ecu to it. How would I go about getting all of that done and how much will everything be?
Honest question, why would you do the clone method when you can do the instant jailbreak method?

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Civic Type R support 31311931-A7B8-430A-8CF6-6867C1C8A57D

OP
OP
Hondata

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's a screenshot that shows that there aren't any calibrations. I downloaded the full version of FlashPro. @Hondata, any ideas why I can't see the calibrations? Do I need the FlashPro to see them?
Select a vehicle and you should see them. If you have a FlashPro plugged in it will do that for you, but without a FlashPro you have to select the model & year.

Is the 93 octane tune a stock equivalent or is it optimized for a stock Type R with no power mods, and if so, what are the benefits (higher boost, less rev hang, better throttle response, etc.)? @Hondata
If a calibration is 'stock equivalent' then it will say, so all the other calibrations are tuned for whatever parameters they list. A couple of software versions ago we changed 'stock equivalent' to 'factory settings' so that people don't confuse it with 'return to stock'.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag

fk8_calibration.PNG
idk why it doesnt show. It should be able to. I didnt have to register nor have the flashpro plugged in to check files.