2020 civic sport connection issues

Oosoaddicted0x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda civic
Country flag
Is anyone else having Bluetooth and/or Apple CarPlay connection issues ? It always says there’s an error and the connected device isn’t responding...I literally have to restart my phone a few times...turn my Bluetooth off a few times and sometimes it connects and other times it doesn’t...

HELPPPP
Super frustrated!
Sponsored

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Is anyone else having Bluetooth and/or Apple CarPlay connection issues ? It always says there’s an error and the connected device isn’t responding...I literally have to restart my phone a few times...turn my Bluetooth off a few times and sometimes it connects and other times it doesn’t...

HELPPPP
Super frustrated!
Is there an option with apple car play to automatically turn bluetooth on when connected to the car?

I used to have an issue with andriod auto. But it was the app not the car. Especially if the app has or has not been updated in a while.

There is an auto-launch option in the android auto app as well as the option to turn bluetooth on when connected.

I would suggest checking your car play settings for these two options. You can also prioritize which devices will connect first with bluetooth in your phone settings. Do you have wireless headphones with you when this happens? It could be that another connection is taking priority over your vehicle.

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
No problems. Driven nearly 40k miles on my two 18 and 19 civics. If there is a connection problem, simply turn on airplane mode on your phone and then turn it off to cycle thru an on/off. And the phone works fine. even if there was an issue, would go away by the time car started again. I use Bluetooth or carplay nearly 98% of the time.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had this on my '19, swapped for a new cable and haven't had an issue since. Also, my cable was barely larger than the case on my phone, so you really had to jam it in there and hope it stayed in order to get a good connection. I literally bought a $6 10ft cable from marshalls and it's worked great for months now.
Sponsored