2020 Civic Si or Hatchback front bumper on 2019 civic sedan sport (Canada)

DaleyCivic2017

DaleyCivic2019
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sedan Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi there,

I am the owner of a 2019 Civic Sedan sport, and I am in the market for a new bumper as a bodyshop broke a few clips on my bumper. (They are paying for and installing my new bumper for free)

I was wondering, will either the 2020 Civic Si or Hatchback front bumper fit on my 2019 civic sedan sport?

Follow car page on Instagram! @Daley.fc2

Thank you in advance

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Civic Si or Hatchback front bumper on 2019 civic sedan sport (Canada) 221E4429-1963-4403-ABC3-9AB9870CA2A9
Sponsored

toadislost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Sedan 1.5l Turbo
Country flag
Bump!

I am also very curious about this. Does the 2020 SI bumper fit on the 2020 civic ex sedan. I would love to put that on my civic as I definitely prefer it over the standard sedan bumper.

Also would honda sensing would still work if it was oem, it would right? I originally wanted to get the Type R replica bumpers from either Ikon or ABSdynamics however I learned that with both I would face some problems with the honda sensing which I actually use quite often.

Thanks! Also I am loving this site, I have had my civic since February of this year (my first brand new car) but only started lurking during the beginning of July and finally joined 2 weeks ago to make one post, and haven't stopped posting since, as corny as it sounds, this site is awesome :headbang:

Qdubz

First Name
Quintin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport, 1993 Honda Del Sol Si
Country flag
Hi there,

I am the owner of a 2019 Civic Sedan sport, and I am in the market for a new bumper as a bodyshop broke a few clips on my bumper. (They are paying for and installing my new bumper for free)

I was wondering, will either the 2020 Civic Si or Hatchback front bumper fit on my 2019 civic sedan sport?

Follow car page on Instagram! @Daley.fc2

Thank you in advance

221E4429-1963-4403-ABC3-9AB9870CA2A9.jpeg
Any front bumper from any of the 10th gen civics are interchangeable.

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
In general, yes. SI Sedan front/rear bumpers are interchangable on your sedan. For the Honda Sensing, just reuse your existing 20+ front fog grill sections. For the rear, generally just make sure the exhaust is the same. (i.e. don't go center exit if you're a side exhaust car unless you feel like redoing your axle-back exhaust.)

I want to say there was some additional front trim that was different like the splash shields or undertray attachments or something, but no way I'd be able to remember where I saw it lol. Worst to worst, drill a few never-seen holes.

Srema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
In general, yes. SI Sedan front/rear bumpers are interchangable on your sedan. For the Honda Sensing, just reuse your existing 20+ front fog grill sections. For the rear, generally just make sure the exhaust is the same. (i.e. don't go center exit if you're a side exhaust car unless you feel like redoing your axle-back exhaust.)

I want to say there was some additional front trim that was different like the splash shields or undertray attachments or something, but no way I'd be able to remember where I saw it lol. Worst to worst, drill a few never-seen holes.
What about swapping a hatchback front bumper to an SI coupe?

jXian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Any front bumper from any 10th gen civic is interchangeable. That being said, the SI front bumper is the same as the hatchback, is it not?

SnailBiggs

First Name
Kaden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe LX-P
Country flag
Any front bumper from any 10th gen civic is interchangeable. That being said, the SI front bumper is the same as the hatchback, is it not?
I went to the Honda dealership and they gave me a parts diagram and said a few minor pieces are different from the civic coupe LX-P and the coupe SI (10th Gen) so they couldn't guarantee the fit. But you're saying they're interchangeable? If so I'd rather go with the SI bumper instead of the R conversion

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went to the Honda dealership and they gave me a parts diagram and said a few minor pieces are different from the civic coupe LX-P and the coupe SI (10th Gen) so they couldn't guarantee the fit. But you're saying they're interchangeable? If so I'd rather go with the SI bumper instead of the R conversion
I can confirm, I’ve installed an si front bumper on my sport.
They should be the same style.
Sponsored