2020 Civic Service Complaints (Honda Sensing + Auto Remote Roll Down)

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Found these interesting complaints on the 2020 Civic Service Center in regards to the Honda Sensing and Auto Windows down for those without garages or are near their vehicles indoors. Wow!

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Civic Service Complaints (Honda Sensing + Auto Remote Roll Down) Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 3.06.00 AM

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Civic Service Complaints (Honda Sensing + Auto Remote Roll Down) Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 3.04.51 AM

Last edited:

Ttommytucker

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX 2.0 6spd sedan
Country flag
I had a 19 sport sedan and had similar instances with the sensing with the brakes being slammed on and almost getting ass ended by the car behind me. Glad I had my seatbelt on, because if not, I would've probably eaten the steering wheel with how hard the system applies the binders. Going down an empty highway and the brake warning flashing and beeping at times was annoying. Also hated the adaptive cruise control. I like my bare bones LX sedan now without all of the sensing bullshit, just wish my car still had a parking brake that you apply and release by hand ?. Knock on wood, I've never had the auto remote down window problems.

remusrm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic LX 6spd
Country flag
I had a 19 sport sedan and had similar instances with the sensing with the brakes being slammed on and almost getting ass ended by the car behind me. Glad I had my seatbelt on, because if not, I would've probably eaten the steering wheel with how hard the system applies the binders. Going down an empty highway and the brake warning flashing and beeping at times was annoying. Also hated the adaptive cruise control. I like my bare bones LX sedan now without all of the sensing bullshit, just wish my car still had a parking brake that you apply and release by hand ?. Knock on wood, I've never had the auto remote down window problems.
My 2020 LX does that when I try to pass cars on the left, or when someone moves in front from the right. Its weird and the brake force feels like I am about to crash but things are 1-2 cars away.
Sponsored