2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring w 6mt

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
At 67k miles I'm still enjoying the Sport hatch 6MT, and the urge to get a GTI/GLI has worn off a bit. I'd be tempted by a $25k Touring, that's only $4k more than I paid for mine.

I think 2020 Sport hatches may also get the tweeters, 7" screen and center arm rest upgrade like the sedan Sport. I'd love to have those upgrades.
Sponsored

DarkKitarist

Hyped for Cyberpunk 2077
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kaihatsu-sha.eu
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport Plus 2020 (Her name is V)
Country flag
I'm more interested in the subtle visual changes that might come to the 2020 model year. I really hope those front and back bumpers get those coloured addons which break up the plastic of the fake vents. Been driving a stick shift for over 12 years so I'm just too lazy to do that anymore, let the car drive and shift itself and if I want to shift myself I can always use the paddle shifters.

AquaGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love my Canadian Sport trim. For me CarPlay/Android auto AND stick shift were mandatory. If I was in the US I’d just be looking at another car...

And the moon roof and smart key/push button start are just gravy.

So the 6sp on the Sport Touring is nice, but what's really nice is that they made the Sport trim the same as a the Canadian Spec. So you don't have to go all the way up to get a decent infotainment system.

Glad you US guys can get the manual and some features now. Seems like the US treats manual transmissions as a strictly cost saving thing, when in reality people choose it because they prefer it.

Last edited:

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
I love my Canadian Sport trim. For me CarPlay/Android auto AND stick shift were mandatory. If I was in the US I’d just be looking at another car...

And the moon roof and smart key/push button start are just gravy.

Glad you US guys can get the manual and some features now. Seems like the US treats manual transmissions as a strictly cost saving thing, when in reality people choose it because they prefer it.
you guys get a up trim on the SI as well and I'm jealous.

dsegel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Pilot, 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring MT6
Country flag
I picked up a Sport Touring Hatch 6MT last night. Loving it so far. The only thing I am ambivalent about is the dash color change from blue on my 2017 EX-T to red on this one.

Giltibo

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Accord Coupe 5MT. '18 Civic Sport Touring 6MT (Both Red!)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
...Still in Love with Red Sonja! 57 000km and purring!
Sponsored