Civv

First Name
Dar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Hey guys, I've been really into the AWE tuning exhaust system.

Issue is they don't make it for my model of civic. *Insert frustrations*

I was wondering if anyone has gotten an Si exhaust system and fitted/modified it to the sport hatch? Possible? Am I crazy?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
If you're looking at the track version, the only real difference between it and a custom straight pipe is the resonator portion. May be able to get one custom made for cheaper than trying to get theirs to fit an FK7. The hangars are completely different.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Have you looked at 27WON? I have their exhaust for my FK7 and love it. It's more expensive than the AWE, but I think the custom resonators go a long way to making it a tolerable daily experience.

Reactions: Phy
OP
OP
Civv

Civv

First Name
Dar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Have you looked at 27WON? I have their exhaust for my FK7 and love it. It's more expensive than the AWE, but I think the custom resonators go a long way to making it a tolerable daily experience.
I have not. Could you post a video on how it sounds? Especially inside the car? Thanks!

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have not. Could you post a video on how it sounds? Especially inside the car? Thanks!
I can try and take one inside the car for you next time I'm out, here's a cold start+revs from outside the car. Remember I have a catted downpipe and the front pipe as well.

The Vyzitor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport FK7, 2010 VW GTI MKVI
Country flag
Also, any exhaust designed to the fit the FK8 Type R will fit the FK7 hatchback with minimal modification. All the hangers are identical. The only possible problem with fitment tends to be the tips. The exhaust opening at the bottom of the bumper on the FK8 is much wider than the Sport... so tips tend to be wider set to fill that space.
Sponsored