2019 Veloster N

sean465

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Championship White Civic Type R FK8 R-03927
Country flag
This thing sounds awesome as well, with all the pops, crackles and bangs I really , really want...
Sponsored

scoobysnack

First Name
no
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2008 Volvo C30, 2009 Infiniti G37
Country flag
I think of Hyundais the same as recent Cadillacs - they work and look OK when you drive them out of the dealership but 3 years later they're a four-wheeled, hideous embarrassment.

Vteclover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 civic si
Country flag
Well I don't know about though people think about 3 doors all I know when I drop off, or pick up my "passengers" in the rains or snows, I don't get wet or cold, I just in my comfortable seat regarding what the weather outside is

wowwitsgau

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 S2000, 2013 Daytona 675R, 2018 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The problem with this car is that there is no fanbase for it. Where is the heritage? GTI fanboys will buy GTIs, and Honda fanboys will buy Hondas. Who would want to get this thing?

EricDET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
The problem with this car is that there is no fanbase for it. Where is the heritage? GTI fanboys will buy GTIs, and Honda fanboys will buy Hondas. Who would want to get this thing?
It's a cheap, relatively fast car. This is America right?

I've never owned a Honda before....

kritz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17Civic SI sedan
^You started with the right one :)

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I think of Hyundais the same as recent Cadillacs - they work and look OK when you drive them out of the dealership but 3 years later they're a four-wheeled, hideous embarrassment.
Gimme a break. :rolleyes1: Seven years later my Elantra GT looked and ran like brand new. Same with my Forte SX. Look, Honda makes a great product, but the stuff Hyundai is putting out is damn good too. This isn't the 1980's. I know we're Honda fanboys but come on.

And my Hyundai built cars were from a couple generations ago. They are even better now.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Veloster N gallery_1_1_70761
Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Veloster N gallery_1_1_183330

Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly I got great trade in value. I still got 8 grand for my eight year old 2002 Elantra GT when I traded it in back in 2010. Of course, I'm biased because I ran the largest online Elantra forum for almost 15 years.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My guess is what hurt you is the lack of demand for that particular Sonata Turbo. Good car, just sold in low volume cause honestly, how many enthusiasts are buying Sonatas? Just sayin.

Vteclover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 civic si
Country flag
Let put this way, every one has their own opinion, there always people buying Hyundai, and there also other people buying Honda, and I still loving drive my type R, so far I had 17 000 km on her and never was a dull moment

_my.ko

First Name
myko
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly I got great trade in value. I still got 8 grand for my eight year old 2002 Elantra GT when I traded it in back in 2010. Of course, I'm biased because I ran the largest online Elantra forum for almost 15 years.
please tell us with your bias about Hyundai Motorsports and what legacy they had compared to the legendary JDM kings

Ctrnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai veracruz, 2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Good luck with Hyundai/Kia value versus Honda, Toyota.
i have a 2008 Veracruz and this thing just keeps working... I will drive it till it doesn't start anymore. The cost of ownership has been slim to nothing.... Is it boring? yes, Is it dull looking? yes, is it worth almost nothing? probably....
but man does it have value in its ownership.... its not always what you can sell something for but what value you got while you owned the vehicle.... That Veracruz as of right now owes me nothing..... with 190k km on the clock if I get 300-400k I will have said the 15k I spent on it was spent well.

and yes i love my honda CTR very very very much.....
Sponsored