AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Okay so the AWE and invidia drone bad? Isn't the greddy basically just straight piping it? I've heard you can get the greddy lit non resonated for the type r?
I know our tolerances all vary for drone, and if that is a major concern, you will want to give our new product that will be released in 2 weeks a shot. I have been a part of the development and testing and it is fantastic without power draining restrictions. There will also be a conversion kit available for current Touring edition owners as well. Detail to follow shortly, I can't disclose publicly until the product is launched very soon.
Sponsored

JDMFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CBP FK8 CTR
Country flag
I know our tolerances all vary for drone, and if that is a major concern, you will want to give our new product that will be released in 2 weeks a shot. I have been a part of the development and testing and it is fantastic without power draining restrictions. There will also be a conversion kit available for current Touring edition owners as well. Detail to follow shortly, I can't disclose publicly until the product is launched very soon.
Patiently awaiting! Do you expect them to be widely available?