2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback

tragerbon

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4runner & 2017 Husqvarna 701 SM
Toyota will be launching the newly designed Corolla hatchback for 2019. I am a huge T fan, looking forward to this summer.

Sponsored

MatadorCE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Had a Rav4 as a rental this weekend. Toyota is still Toyota; cheap interior and lack of features compared to the competition. It will still be a Corolla.

invader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corolla Hatch SE 6-spd
Country flag
No, MatadorCE... This all new Corolla Hatchback on TNGA platform with Dynamic Force 2.0 engine is in fact very special. It truly is an absolute marvel of Japanese engineering. It's out this summer, just on time so I don't have to get a Hyundai Veloster R-spec or Honda Civic Si/hatchback or whatever.

Last edited:

Nexus90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 C300, 14 corolla, 17 civic
Country flag
The new rolla hatch is a step in the right direction and I know numbers aren't everything but it's still shy some power to match the civic sedan, it wouldn't even stand a chance with the sport hatchback, I mean if red light races and playing on the highway is your sort of thing hehe. I love the rolla I still have my 14 rolla s and it's a great car but I got over the illusion I could make it faster. If Toyota would bring out the xrs trim again but actually make it mean something then we'd have something special. Toyota is too concerned with just looking cool for the college kids and safe for the family. Granted we do have the 86/frs but it's really not that much of a spectacle specially when you have a stock si that offer much more for its price point and it's a more comfortable too. I look forward to see if Toyota keeps moving in the right direction. I'd like to upgrade my 14 rolla for the 19 hatch.
Sponsored