• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Arizona 2019 Si Parts pile SOLD!!

Nitori

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Alright, so I sold my '19 Si and I have a pile of parts here, some of which are brand new in the bag/box unopened, and the rest of which have well under 10,000 miles on them.
For $200, what's the catch? You gotta take ALL of it. No "hold this for me bro" no "ship that for me," I live just a little bit outside of Phoenix, Arizona and your end of the bargain is to come and pick alllllllllll of it up. I don't care if you get to the nearest dumpster and throw the shit you don't want away, or if you sell the rest on ebay and make a hefty profit (with the unbroken tabs on the headlights you can bet your ass you will), what I need is the parts gone.

Again, NO SEPARATING NO SHIPPING NO HOLDING, $200 TAKES IT ALL BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE ALL OF IT.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Si Parts pile  SOLD!! parts pile

Agency Power Intercooler
Forge DV (non atmospheric) NIB
Stock DV
PRL Clutch Line NIB plus the fluid you need to bleed it
Full Floor mat set
Full Si Suspension (springs and shocks F&R, no sways.)
OEM Side Markers
OEM Rear trim panels
PRL Stage 1 Intake (PRL oiled Filter is NIB, plus an AFE DryFlow)
OEM 2019 Si (Halogen) Headlights NO TABS BROKEN
Sponsored

Last edited:

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hahaha this is incredible. I respect a man who just wants shit gone to make his life easier ?

GLWS!

holeshotwrx

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si sedan, 2003 WRX
Country flag
Throw all that shit in a box and i'll send you $400 ? I really want those headlights lol.

FK7_Fever

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic FK7 Sport, 6-speed Manual, White
Country flag
Alright, so I sold my '19 Si and I have a pile of parts here, some of which are brand new in the bag/box unopened, and the rest of which have well under 10,000 miles on them.
For $200, what's the catch? You gotta take ALL of it. No "hold this for me bro" no "ship that for me," I live just a little bit outside of Phoenix, Arizona and your end of the bargain is to come and pick alllllllllll of it up. I don't care if you get to the nearest dumpster and throw the shit you don't want away, or if you sell the rest on ebay and make a hefty profit (with the unbroken tabs on the headlights you can bet your ass you will), what I need is the parts gone.

Again, NO SEPARATING NO SHIPPING NO HOLDING, $200 TAKES IT ALL BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE ALL OF IT.

parts pile.png

Agency Power Intercooler
Forge DV (non atmospheric) NIB
Stock DV
PRL Clutch Line NIB plus the fluid you need to bleed it
Full Floor mat set
Full Si Suspension (springs and shocks F&R, no sways.)
OEM Side Markers
OEM Rear trim panels
PRL Stage 1 Intake (PRL oiled Filter is NIB, plus an AFE DryFlow)
OEM 2019 Si (Halogen) Headlights NO TABS BROKEN
Still looking to sell all this stuff? I live out in South Gilbert but I am potentially interested in buying and could make the drive or most of it and meet up, lmk if you are still actively selling

OP
OP
Nitori

Nitori

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Just sold it all off, had someone come pick it up today. :thumbsup:
Sponsored