Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Platinum White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello, so I recently installed the 27Won CAI & I never noticed the engine noise before. I’m pretty sure they aren’t related but this scared the crap out of me.

Is it the normal DI clicking? Sorry it’s late and the video is super dark.
Sponsored

OP
OP
NkryptD0n3

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI
Country flag
I was thinking about the same cai let me know what you think and does it help iat as much as they say. Need to get my iat down going to start with that and get Intercooler next.

Also did you think about making the holes on left side garnish to Match right side to allow air in fender well.

OP
OP
NkryptD0n3

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I haven’t bought a tuner yet but I’m looking at the KTuner from TwoStep for their custom tune. I’m intrigued by the numbers as well and the fuel trims.

I’ll probably be pulling the trigger soon on the KTuner. If I do I’ll try to update you on what I find for the temps and so forth.

I like the CAI, it was fun to install with my son.

Last edited:

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI
Country flag
Definitely get a tuner makes the most difference out of any other mod I started with Hondata I’m running KTuner now with e40 setup.

OP
OP
NkryptD0n3

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My car has less than 3k on it so I’ve been taking it easy and mostly just babying it. Bought the extended warranty too. This is my first turbo’d car though I’ve had Zs before (both NA). So I’ve had the sports bug just never a turbo’d car.

A selling point for this car was the ease of modification but also is the most scary part for me from a I don’t want to break anything perspective

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI
Country flag
My car has less than 3k on it so I’ve been taking it easy and mostly just babying it. Bought the extended warranty too. This is my first turbo’d car though I’ve had Zs before (both NA). So I’ve had the sports bug just never a turbo’d car.

A selling point for this car was the ease of modification but also is the most scary part for me from a I don’t want to break anything perspective
That’s very understandable. I have had a lot of sporty cars also last car was camaro ss I got this cause it was cheap enough I could do what I wanted to and not break the bank. And I have to say I’m having a hell of a lot of fun with it. You got the cai you’ve already started the itch just have fun and enjoy it they are very good cars.

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Once you change the oil to some better stuff it will quiet down

OP
OP
NkryptD0n3

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

OP
OP
NkryptD0n3

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That’s very understandable. I have had a lot of sporty cars also last car was camaro ss I got this cause it was cheap enough I could do what I wanted to and not break the bank. And I have to say I’m having a hell of a lot of fun with it. You got the cai you’ve already started the itch just have fun and enjoy it they are very good cars.
Thank you. I plan to have some fun with this car for sure

ChefRyeSi

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan / 04’ CRV EX 5MT
Country flag
Thank you. I plan to have some fun with this car for sure
I know this is an old thread but in the background of the main injector clicking i can hear a slightly deeper toned clicking maybe towards the back of the engine, i have that same noise but dont know if its normal or not. Kinda souds like if you put a thick ziptie in bike spokes and is more off key than the injectors are
Sponsored