2019 LX Honda Sensing and aftermarket bumper

tsixtial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
I have a 2019 Honda Civic LX and I really like the the Civic SI front bumper and rear bumper... does anyone know if its a straight swap? From what I gathered since I have Honda Sensing the front bumper will not work.. true?
Sponsored

LegoEggrollz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic Hatchback LX/Sensing
Country flag
the bumper will fit but your Adaptive cruise control will lose functionality, its the main reason i haven't done the Type r bumper conversion :(

OP
OP

tsixtial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
This sucks!

Does the SI not have Adaptive cruise control? If it did wouldnt it work?.. this is just confusing and cannot find a definite answer.

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maybe the Sport Touring bumper may work because they have sensing, but I'm not too sure.

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I'd imagine any movement of the sensors would require recalibration.. One time a shop put the wrong windshield on my car and it required recalibration.

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have you tried contacting the company that makes the bumper? I found a Type R conversion I'm interested in doing and after contacting the company they informed me the sensor would have to be moved but that this bumper has a location where the sensor can be located with clips.

OP
OP

tsixtial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
When I was interested in the TYPE-R conversion IKON said they are working on developing a kit that will work with Honda sensing... but Im leaning towards the SI front bumper. Honestly is it just a unit that needs to be moved? I haven't really looked into it.
Sponsored