First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I read that article as saying that the new 2019 CTR will indeed also get the Honda Safety Standards like all other civics??? And although I'm very happy with my CW, the Sonic Grey does look pretty sweet...

Driveitlikeuboughtit

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
I cant make out if the CTR gets Honda sensing or not?
The way I read it, it won't. Type R is it's own car, it isn't part of the Civic Hatchback line-up when you go to price one out on Honda's website.

Similar to how the Si wasn't included in the statement that all Civics will get sensing this year, the Type R isn't getting it either.

OP
OP
LuckyTypeROwner18

LuckyTypeROwner18

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Autoblog says Honda Sensing will be included with CTR...but who knows...until its on the main Honda site for build I will take info lightly:

For 2019, the Honda Sensing safety and driver assistance suite is standard on all trim levels. It includes automatic braking, forward collision warning, lane keeping assist along with road departure mitigation and lane departure warning, plus adaptive cruise control with low-speed follow.

The 306-horsepower Civic Type R gets the aforementioned changes, and is now available with a new Sonic Grey Pearl color. The base Hatchback LX starts from $22,345 with a continuously variable automatic transmission, Sport from $23,145 with a 6-speed manual, EX from $24,645 and the range-topping hatchback is the $29,645 Sport Touring. At the base end, that represents a pretty big increase of $1,300 over the 2018 model, which came standard with a 6-speed manual. The rest of the line sees a smaller $500 increase (all prices include destination charges).

The Type R is available from $36,595. That's a $1,000 price increase over last year.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Honda Civic Type R picks up new... 2019-honda-civic-type-r-1

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Honda Civic Type R picks up new... 2019-honda-civic-type-r-2 (1)

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Honda Civic Type R picks up new... 2019-honda-civic-type-r-2

Acurately

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3G Acura TL, 1G Acura MDX
Country flag
Is that a heated seats button? nice.

Honestly I can live without heated seats, but cooled for hot summer days, that would be sweet.

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Can't tell if that's a bigger grill or not. I guess considering nothing match the camo CTR from a few months ago, probably no changes there. S'ok by me.

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
it looks like the pic that shows heated seats doesn’t have heated mirrors and the one that has heated mirrors doesn’t have seats.
Indeed you are correct so I wonder if either are real or if just either photoshopped or what...

jinderC

it looks like the pic that shows heated seats doesn’t have heated mirrors and the one that has heated mirrors doesn’t have seats.
Good eye!
It’s probably a photoshop error on Honda’s part. My guess it won’t have either.

RP2000R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Porsche GT4, 20 Civic Si, 15 Lexus IS350 RWD
Country flag
Good eye!
It’s probably a photoshop error on Honda’s part. My guess it won’t have either.
Heated options maybe a Canadian or UK thing..
Who knows, Honda’s pictures and marketing=fail

jinderC

Heated options maybe a Canadian or UK thing..
Who knows, Honda’s pictures and marketing=fail
Might be
2018 Canadian CTR didn’t have them. But it would be nice to get it on the 2019
Sponsored