Jaywheezy420

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Lx
Country flag
This will be my first post, so I’d like to start off saying thank you for welcoming me to the community. I need new tires, and decided it was time to replace the wheels as well. I’m a little curious about fitment issues though. Everything about the car is stock so far, including suspension. I bought it about a year and a half ago, and I was wondering how many of y’all had maybe ran into the same thing. From a quick little search, it appears I shouldn’t have too many problems as long as I’m careful about the set up I order. As of right now, I’m planning on going from the oem 16s to either Koenig 18x9.5 +35 rims or Enkei Tsp6 18x8.5 +35
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jaywheezy420

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Lx
Country flag
Paired with Michelin cross climate 2 245/40 R18 tires. I guess my question is, do any of y’all more experienced builders and civic owners have any input, suggestions or tips as to whether or not this setup will work or not?
I would rather have a little bit of a stretch, but I’m a newbie so I don’t really know if this will give me what I want or not, or whether it will even fit without modifications. So any advice will be greatly appreciated

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Go to Tirerack or discount tire and all of the wheels they offer will fit without issues. They are not aggressive and will have mild offsets that will not give you any issues.

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Paired with Michelin cross climate 2 245/40 R18 tires. I guess my question is, do any of y’all more experienced builders and civic owners have any input, suggestions or tips as to whether or not this setup will work or not?
I would rather have a little bit of a stretch, but I’m a newbie so I don’t really know if this will give me what I want or not, or whether it will even fit without modifications. So any advice will be greatly appreciated
I think you should be okay. I like using https://www.fitmentindustries.com/ to check wheels and tires if they'll fit on my car. They have a "gallery" too of people that have posted pictures using similar wheels and tires for your car, they'll also let you know details of whether it was a stock or modified suspension and if it rubbed and if they used spacers or anything. Its pretty convenient when youre not sure about wheel and tire fitment when upgrading.
Sponsored