iitsdavis

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 civic
Country flag
I’m not sure if I’m in the right place, but I’m looking to buy my first car. I’m settling on the idea of a 2019 hatchback touring. I been looking online at dealers in my location and I haven’t had any luck. I also looked online at car guru and car max but just like the dealers in my location, all I see are 2018. Does anyone have any recommendations on how I could obtain a 2019 hatch touring? Will more be available towards the end of the year? I live in northern Cali.
Sponsored

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Check autotrader, and filter results to what you want, and how many miles you’re willing to travel.

LookingForFK7

First Name
Jaden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Country flag
I've been searching for a good deal on a Hatchback Sport Touring for a while now in Socal. They are already quite rare to come by, but if any 19s are on a 3yr lease they wouldn't be due until towards the end of next year. You may see more of them pop up on the market then.

I agree with justasimpleman, Autotrader is a pretty good website to find any new/used cars for sale.

Vnamvet

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
I’m not sure if I’m in the right place, but I’m looking to buy my first car. I’m settling on the idea of a 2019 hatchback touring. I been looking online at dealers in my location and I haven’t had any luck. I also looked online at car guru and car max but just like the dealers in my location, all I see are 2018. Does anyone have any recommendations on how I could obtain a 2019 hatch touring? Will more be available towards the end of the year? I live in northern Cali.
My 2020 Silver with black leather interior Touring Sedan, not a hatchback, with only 750 miles on her if your interested.

I'm near Orlando Florida.

Asking 27,500.
Sponsored