• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas 2019 CW Type R $45K, 8800 miles, full bolt-on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R CW
Country flag
Hi everyone, I am thinking about parting with my FK8 as our family needs a bigger car (second kid coming).

The car has been well taken care of and warranty is good till the end of September 2022. I brought it to 1 autoX event with a different set of wheels/tires.

Location is Austin, second owner, 0 issues/accidents. Currently has 8800 miles, I WFH but drive it from time to time.

Asking $45k , which includes ALL the mods below and ALL the stock parts except for the stock wheels, I do not have them...

No plan to put it back to stock since Carvana is offering a good price. I might get more than $45K should I decide part out, which will be a waste of labor/money IMHO.

More pics are coming in a few days, I've got a fresh wound on my foot so need a couple of days before cleaning up the wheels ... Please DM me for any questions. Checking out locally is always welcome.

Overall the car drives better than stock form and has 0 issue in terms of reliability in the past 3 years.

Performance & wheels:

Enkei TS-V (18x8.5 +38) wrapped with Michelin Pilot Super Sport (255/40ZR18), 5K miles

EBC yellow stuff front brake pads (3500 miles) + SRF brake fluid,

aFe Twisted Downpipe w/ sport cat

aFe Twisted Mid Pipe

Hondata FlashPro with custom tune, ~370 whp

Exterior & interior:

Full front 3M PPF + ceramic coating

Evasive Motorsports Front Tow Hook

Anti-glare Gentex rearview & anti-glare sideview mirror

Hybrid Racing Short Shifter

All-weather mats, fk8 trunk mat, both OEM

Accord A/C control panel

Cooling: