Was extremely bored this weekend and decided to put all my brake parts on. R1 concepts eline drilled/slotted rotors and ebc yellowstuff pads. One of the caliper bolts snapped right in half while putting it back on (the one on the guide pin, not the bracket) but thankfully autozone had replacements. I didn't admit this to anyone in person, but I think I accidentally TIGHTENED with my massive breaker bar when removing the very first bolt. The bolt was intact but then snapped when I put it back on, though I should have noticed it was deformed.
Another thing is that the front wheel studs have NO chance of coming out without further disassembly, it can be backed out a few mm before it hits the thing right behind it. So 5mm spacers - definitely not a cheap or quick mod. I think the rears had plenty of room, but I mainly wanted the spacers for the front so I'll just let it be.
Finished off the rear brakes. The rear piston has to be wound back with this weird cube thing and I had to buy a new wrench with a smaller drive because everything I have is 1/2 inch. While winding the piston back, the cheap oreilly ratchet wrench I bought last week just completely fell apart in my hands lol. Dumbfounded I took another trip to oreilly and they replaced it for free.
Ride height is raised again, and from now on I'm never going lower than this again. I was smacking the ground way too often and the rmm actually gets slightly looser every time it scrapes the floor which is another thing to maintain. The coilovers are at 10 clicks now so everything feels softer as well. I love the stiff settings but I encounter way too many bumps on a daily basis to enjoy it properly lol. Also changed oil at 19100 miles with pup 5w30.