rhuel

First Name
Rhuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
So, I've been searching quite a bit for information on the Coupe's F/R H Marks. I know a lot of folks run 2 CTR Front badges on the Coupes but I don't want to use Red badges. I want all black. I Plasti Dipped and Glossified my Rear badge and it looks really good in certain light at certain angles and in others, it has an almost gray look to it. It's very smooth and has a satin finish, but I just don't know if I love it or not.

I wanted to know if the OEM parts were identical or just very similarly sized , but one may have had a slight difference in contour or w/e.

I just received my new OEM H Marks (I'm planning on vinyl wrapping them and if that doesn't work out, HydroDipping them) and upon inspection, they are nearly identical. The ONLY difference is the Rear H Mark has double-sided tape affixed and the Front has none.

Honda literally used the Front badge (75700-TBA-A00) and added tape to it and assigned a different part number for the Rear (75700-TBG-A00). Both H Marks have both Honda Part numbers molded into each one.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else was wondering.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Coupe OEM F/R badges 20210308_141517

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Coupe OEM F/R badges 20210308_141530

Reactions: VAN

BeaverMjr

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe EX
Country flag
I'm looking for the badges in black that fit a 2020 ex coupe. would you have the part numbers? it seems that the coupe and sedan have different size emblems.

BeaverMjr

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe EX
Country flag
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, trying to find sizes on badges being sold is almost impossible.
Sponsored