2019 Civic Type R

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
iN is the shit! I had an iN list of 8 Western States Honda dealers that were getting the ABM, and I started calling every single dealer on the iN list till I found one that would take my deposit. :)

MukuMuku

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
iN is the shit! I had an iN list of 8 Western States Honda dealers that were getting the ABM, and I started calling every single dealer on the iN list till I found one that would take my deposit. :)
How can we get access to the iN...just read access or whatever to help us out in our search (wishful thinking) :thumbsup:

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
How can we get access to the iN...just read access or whatever to help us out in our search (wishful thinking) :thumbsup:
had to meet some strange person in a dark alley to do the exchanges :D na, just kidding...I got help from a friend who was at Honda at the time.. :)

pawnstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
When I was working at Honda. I used iN to find my CW CTR. I went on there everyday and called probably over 30 dealers, until I found my car. Sometimes the salesman didn't have a clue, they were getting a Type R.

Wheel_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Passport Elite, '16 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
Country flag
they're going into production next month(october) according to the locator on the iN. Sonic Gray is coming as well, its showing as one of the colors going into production
Cool. The '18s hit in early Nov last year so that makes sense. I just wish we knew whether or not the facelifted vent/grill changes we've been seeing on the Nurburgring and infotainment changes from coupe and sedan will make it to the '19 CTR. Would be nice.

Andjoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R - CW #19431
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I talked to the sales manager at the Honda dealership I have my deposit with. The canadian system isn't showing any info yet on 2019 CTR's, no model codes or anything. Looks like the US system is well ahead of ours :-(

Frackz

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2018 Audi RS3
Country flag
so up until oct they will still make 18s?

i have a order in now .. 18 or 19...doesnt matter.. from the way the dealer sounds i got a black 18 coming my way and i should know by next week.

Driveitlikeuboughtit

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
No one knows. A dealership tried to tell me a CTR being delivered in August would be a 2019.

They were talking out their ass.

notavr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
so up until oct they will still make 18s?

i have a order in now .. 18 or 19...doesnt matter.. from the way the dealer sounds i got a black 18 coming my way and i should know by next week.
the iN shows that 18’s will be produced through the end of sept and switch over to 19’s in oct. there’s nothing on there saying anything about changes. no trim walks have been released for the 19 civics yet

Frackz

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2018 Audi RS3
Country flag
So far no confirmation on a black 18" for me.

Only lots of whites coming through... I was told my deposit as been moved over for a 19.

ebw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Acura RDX, 14 BMW 650i, 09 Aston Martin V8V, 73 Ford Maverick, 47 handbuilt racer
Country flag
My local dealer says they have a 2019 arriving in Feb/March. No info on any possible changes.
Sponsored