RickyA8991

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Hey everyone, im looking for any information on some underbody spoilers for my 2019 Civic Sport. Does anyone own these, or have had them installed?

https://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/08F01-TBA-.html

Im also looking to see if anyone knows of any other front underbody spoilers? If i get these ones above, id also want to get one that goes under the front grille, between these 2 spoilers, sort of like the Si or Hatchback front underbody spoiler...
Sponsored

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So, hmm, I think just getting a front lip is the best option, I've yet to see someone have this on our models on the roads. But then again, most civic drivers don't mod their cars exterior like we do.
-
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fits-19-20-Honda-Civic-IKON-V2-Style-Front-Bumper-Lip-Splitter-Gloss-Black/392400637441?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
-
^ This is what I have on my puppy. Can check my profile pic or my "garage" for a closer look on how it looks, or the listing on the Ebay seller pic's. :)

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nope, I got the OEM optioned ones on my 2020. Pics in my sig below.

OP
OP

RickyA8991

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Now thats what im trying to get, but the Hatchbacks have a different front end than the regular 4 door sports... The side skirts, are those the OEM ones? Cause I want to get those in Rally Red with the red lower door trim.

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now thats what im trying to get, but the Hatchbacks have a different front end than the regular 4 door sports... The side skirts, are those the OEM ones? Cause I want to get those in Rally Red with the red lower door trim.
The front, rear, and side splitters/underbody spoilers all all OEM. Same with the spoiler on top of my hatch. Went with the hatch for the usefulness and look. The underbody spoilers set it off. The hatch spoiler gets mixed reviews from people, but I'm happy with it.

OP
OP

RickyA8991

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
The front, rear, and side splitters/underbody spoilers all all OEM. Same with the spoiler on top of my hatch. Went with the hatch for the usefulness and look. The underbody spoilers set it off. The hatch spoiler gets mixed reviews from people, but I'm happy with it.
Do you have a link to the side ones? I think those are the only ones that would fit my car

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love those, and I have exactly the same same front and side on my sedan.

I have them painted gloss black as I think the red doesn't work well with silver or gray, and I think the orange works as well.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Civic Sport Underbody Spoilers img_0281-

Attachments

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I have them painted gloss black as I think the red doesn't work well with silver or gray, and I think the orange works as well.

img_0281-jpg.jpg

Looks great! I was afraid the red would clash with the SGP, but I love how it turned out. I definitely couldn't see if working on other colors though...maybe black?

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have a link to the side ones? I think those are the only ones that would fit my car

I don't...I'm sure they're on Honda's official parts list though. I got mine with the car. Spec'ed out my car before I took it to dealers and said "I want this, exactly".

OP
OP

RickyA8991

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
So, hmm, I think just getting a front lip is the best option, I've yet to see someone have this on our models on the roads. But then again, most civic drivers don't mod their cars exterior like we do.
-
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fits-19-20-Honda-Civic-IKON-V2-Style-Front-Bumper-Lip-Splitter-Gloss-Black/392400637441?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
-
^ This is what I have on my puppy. Can check my profile pic or my "garage" for a closer look on how it looks, or the listing on the Ebay seller pic's. :)
If i were to get something like that, do you think i could get it painted? Im looking to get something like that but in the Rally Red

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If i were to get something like that, do you think i could get it painted? Im looking to get something like that but in the Rally Red
Had to redo my reply. But yeh, you can probably get it taken to a shop and let them redo it over.

Soulz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2019 Coupe sport
Country flag
what are the OEM parts for this spoilers? I m looking for all of them the front back and sides. I have a SPORT COUPE (NOT SI) how do i find OEM?

Soulz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

img_0281-jpg.jpg
where did you find the ones in the attachment? are they OEM?

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Soulz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I dont see the sides ones on that link or im stupid can you point me out which one is the rear and side ones I only see the front one

in other site i see is different part number and from the picture i see they go underneath the ones on college site..

https://www.hondapartscheap.com/oem-parts/honda-spoiler-side-under-body-08f04tea180?c=Zz1leHRlcmlvciZzPWFwcGVhcmFuY2UmbD03Jm49U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHMmYT1ob25kYSZvPWNpdmljLWNvdXBlJnk9MjAxOSZ0PXNwb3J0LWhkbS1jdnQmZT12YXJpYWJsZQ==

this is my car it doesnt have the does spoilers correct?

Sponsored

Last edited: