asher23

First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
I have a 2019 Sport Sedan and am looking to buy an exhaust, but I haven’t been able to find one that fits the car. Does anyone know if a manufacturer makes one yet?
Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
OP
OP

asher23

First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
There are three others I think they make one for the sedan.
I just emailed MagnaFlow and asked them. I’ll post their response in this thread

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
when I had the sport sedan, I went into a shop, and they put the magnaflow muffler on, and it really didnt make much difference as far as sound. They tried different configurations (with/without muffler, with/without resonater, with/without muffler and resonator, magnaflow) and to me, best result as far as sound went was just a muffler delete.

OP
OP

asher23

First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
when I had the sport sedan, I went into a shop, and they put the magnaflow muffler on, and it really didnt make much difference as far as sound. They tried different configurations (with/without muffler, with/without resonater, with/without muffler and resonator, magnaflow) and to me, best result as far as sound went was just a muffler delete.
How is the drone with the muffler delete?

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
How is the drone with the muffler delete?
Wasn’t bad at all. To me anyway. For the cost of having it done, really not a bad idea to give it a shot before spending more money on extra stuff. If my hatch wasn’t a cvt, I’d do it to my hatch as well.

Jayz0328

First Name
Jeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sports Sedan
Country flag
Wasn’t bad at all. To me anyway. For the cost of having it done, really not a bad idea to give it a shot before spending more money on extra stuff. If my hatch wasn’t a cvt, I’d do it to my hatch as well.

I do have the same car... planing to do muffler delete too but i have CVT... whats your recommendation for it?
Sponsored