2019 Civic Sport Sedan Exhaust

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Yeah I have extended warranty but this wont void anything.
Only way it’s voiding anything, is if you have an issue, and they can prove the root cause is from deleting the muffler... Which is probably pretty rare that a muffler will cause any major issues.
Sponsored

OP
OP

KevinAndre_724

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
2 different engines. The sport sedan/coupe have a 2.0na. There are no aftermarket exhausts specifically for these 2 models. Although as I have found while installing suspension parts, on the coupe at least. There are un-used exhaust hangers that are similar to my sport touring hatchback.

Having said that, a type r exhaust can be made to fit a regular 1.5t civic. So there is no reason why an exhaust shop can’t make something work if you buy one for the 1.5t. Would just get the ones with the center exit instead of the dual or single exit. Having stated that there exists exhaust hanger points for a center exit exhaust.
Thank you, appreciate the info

OP
OP

KevinAndre_724

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
With the unique set up on sport exhaust, I think muffler delete is best bang for you buck.
Appreciate it, yeah I’ve done a muffler delete to mine as well. Was just curious to see if I could find an actual exhaust system for it lol

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Only way it’s voiding anything, is if you have an issue, and they can prove the root cause is from deleting the muffler... Which is probably pretty rare that a muffler will cause any major issues.
Thanks, I'm only curious because this is the first time I actually owned a "new car" off the lot and got the extended to play it safe.

RS27

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6 spd / 2019 Civic Coupe Sport CVT / 05 E46 M3 6MT Slicktop
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I’m about to pull the trigger on the RV6 catless. That alone adds some oomph to the noise department. But if you plan on muffler delete, that shit will be LOUD with the cat delete. Think one long empty pipe with a resonator. Wake the dead loud.
I’m trying to figure out a way to retrofit a older civic type r or Integra type r rear axle back to get some slight noise and flow increase. Plus the benefit of a real SS tip.

Will4500

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
I rencently contacted Tdot Perfomance about an exhaust for my sedan sport 2019 and they said that would be the only model that would work on it

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Civic Sport Sedan Exhaust 785B3DB9-6142-47B1-ACD0-689A06AF3371

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019 Civic Sport Sedan Exhaust 4D2BA4F2-419F-487A-9FA2-6B81E4EC93C8

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I don’t think that will even work, because the sport has a spare tire. Muffler on the sport isn’t in the center, only the outlet is.

Will4500

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
Yup thats what I was thinking well I’ll keep it stock then or do a muffler delete

bluebluemike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan MT
Country flag
I’m about to pull the trigger on the RV6 catless. That alone adds some oomph to the noise department. But if you plan on muffler delete, that shit will be LOUD with the cat delete. Think one long empty pipe with a resonator. Wake the dead loud.
I’m trying to figure out a way to retrofit a older civic type r or Integra type r rear axle back to get some slight noise and flow increase. Plus the benefit of a real SS tip.
Have you gotten the RV6 catless downpipe yet? If so how does it sound and is it loud when just cruising?

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
i have in my car the catted version with the original exhaust, the increase in sounbd was minimun almost oem but the performance you can feel the diference also the MPG when up.

bluebluemike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i have in my car the catted version with the original exhaust, the increase in sounbd was minimun almost oem but the performance you can feel the diference also the MPG when up.
Thanks for your contribution! Is it loud all the time, or only when you step on the gas? Is there any way you could post a video onto here?

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
Thanks for your contribution! Is it loud all the time, or only when you step on the gas? Is there any way you could post a video onto here?
No loud at all, when the vtec is activated you can hear more sound, also when cold start, but the increase in sound is minimal.

bluebluemike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No loud at all, when the vtec is activated you can hear more sound, also when cold start, but the increase in sound is minimal.
Thanks for letting me know. I really want to purchase the RV6 downpipe for the hp increase, but I don't want my car to be loud when I'm cruising!
Sponsored