KevinAndre_724

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
I have a 2019 civic sport sedan. I can’t seem to find an exhaust for it. Does anyone know where I could find one?
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
2 different engines. The sport sedan/coupe have a 2.0na. There are no aftermarket exhausts specifically for these 2 models. Although as I have found while installing suspension parts, on the coupe at least. There are un-used exhaust hangers that are similar to my sport touring hatchback.

Having said that, a type r exhaust can be made to fit a regular 1.5t civic. So there is no reason why an exhaust shop can’t make something work if you buy one for the 1.5t. Would just get the ones with the center exit instead of the dual or single exit. Having stated that there exists exhaust hanger points for a center exit exhaust.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Not same as si.

si is dual exhaust, sport sedan is single.

magnaflow makes one, not sure of other brands. Sport sedan has a special muffler that has inlet and outlet on the same side versus the traditional opposite sides. If you’re looking for sound, try a muffler delete. That’s what I did on my sport sedan, and was happy with it.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sadly not yet, I could work on it. I know a tunnel that I went through once and it sounded insane.
Aye! And alrighty. I’m thinking of doing so, but I got this damn 84 month extended warranty I don’t wanna throw down the drain ?

bvFC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic sport sedan (6mt)
Country flag
Anyone have a sport sedan (6mt) with rv6 catless,intake and muffler delete? Want to hear it with these add ons before doing it as i have them installed.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
Aye! And alrighty. I’m thinking of doing so, but I got this damn 84 month extended warranty I don’t wanna throw down the drain ?
Yeah I have extended warranty but this wont void anything.
Sponsored