2019 Civic Si w/ HFP

inertiadrifto86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan(traded), 2011 Acura MDX Adv, 2019 Acura TLX A-Spec(traded), 2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did a couple searches and couldn't find anything concerning my question of what others have paid OTD for a new Si w/ the complete HFP.

Also my understanding is that the HFP is completely dealer installed. Am I correct in this or is it possible to order an Si with the HFP installed from the factory?
Sponsored

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
My understanding is that the HFP parts are completely dealer installed.

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did a couple searches and couldn't find anything concerning my question of what others have paid OTD for a new Si w/ the complete HFP.

Also my understanding is that the HFP is completely dealer installed. Am I correct in this or is it possible to order an Si with the HFP installed from the factory?
My understanding is that the HFP parts are completely dealer installed.
In the US this is correct. In Canada they sell it is a Trim/sub model. You could always call your local dealer parts department and see how much the full HFP "Package" would be for parts and labor (separated). Or even negotiate that into your initial purchase (re-purchase in your case) lol

civilcivicguy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 1954 Corvette, 1959 Bugeye Sprite
Country flag

Mine was dealer installed. It works, so they must have done a reasonably good job. Their tech guy seemed knowledgable regarding the package. There is a very perceptible difference between the Sport On/Sport Off setting. I didn't pay any installation fees.
Don

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine was already installed when I purchased it in Canada. HFP package in Canada is $5700 msrp
Sticker price.jpg
Lucky! I'm looking into price and options for the suspension and its staggering on it's own. My dealership says its 2700 just for the suspension kit. Not including install.

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When it was all said and done i paid under the original sticker price for the car and package. It was well worth buying the 2018 this past August
I'm surprised they still have any

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine was already installed when I purchased it in Canada. HFP package in Canada is $5700 msrp
Sticker price.jpg
Dang! A $3,700 bath! Further evidence that dealerships typically have a massive amount of wiggle room on pricing.

Big T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI HFP PACKAGE
Country flag
I'm surprised they still have any
From what I saw on dealer websites and auto trader, there were about 8 left in Canada. I think people are lazy and don"t want to drive manual anymore. My sales guy said they sell less than 20 % manual transmission vehicles

Big T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI HFP PACKAGE
Country flag
Dang! A $3,700 bath! Further evidence that dealerships typically have a massive amount of wiggle room on pricing.
There's always wiggle room but I wonder if Honda Canada paid for the HFP package to help clear out the remaining 2018"s I am sure it does not look good on any dealership if last years model is still sitting there and the 2020's are about to arrive. All that said, I just was there at the right time and love the car

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
From what I saw on dealer websites and auto trader, there were about 8 left in Canada. I think people are lazy and don"t want to drive manual anymore. My sales guy said they sell less than 20 % manual transmission vehicles
Your lucky they sold like hotcakes here but I think sales will go down a lot and hopefully some cheap certified preowned will come about
Sponsored