Bruh

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic coupe
Country flag
got a 2019 2.0L automatic civic coupe as a gift, yeah I know automatic. I'm wondering what I could do to the car to make it faster everything I try to look up for it is either for the si or sedan. Does anyone else have one that they worked on?
Sponsored

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
You can get a tune to give it a bit more power.

Just know that what you have is not a traditional automatic transmission. These cars come with a CVT transmission. I highly recommend looking more into how that works and what it can handle before going crazy on serious power mods.

A few people here have gone a bit far with the power mods to the point of failure.

Joev492

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
If the person who gave it to you as a gift wouldn't be offended, you'd do better by trading it in and buying an Si, if power and zippiness is your priority that's going to be your best bet IMO.

Bligity

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic n/a
Country flag
got a 2019 2.0L automatic civic coupe as a gift, yeah I know automatic. I'm wondering what I could do to the car to make it faster everything I try to look up for it is either for the si or sedan. Does anyone else have one that they worked on?

I have almost the same model as you but 2017, If you have the money get a ktuner because that really wakes up the car, put throttle response at 2 and Vtec cracks around 5300 rpm which way lower than stock. Also don't get a cai or short ram intake, stock air box with a K&N air filter works way better! I woulnd't recommend a downpipe or anything else till you at least have those 2 mods. They are worth it you will notice a big difference..
Sponsored