Sup_Devil

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Pilot, S2000, 2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
RDX is the first car in Acura's lineup to actually be competitive in its segment. TLX is an overpriced car and it's interior sucks with the dual screen layout and its competitors completely kill it both engine and interior wise and the rest of Acura's lineup is the same story (besides the RDX). If Acura keeps this trend up when it finally redesigns the aging TLX and RLX then they'll be in good shape.
I totally agree and I really want to see the MDX get the RDX treatment. That interior still looks like an early 2000s interior.
Sponsored

FriscoBrah

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
It’s not even that. Acura as a premium brand is on older platforms than Honda’s. Why would anyone buy an ILX which is previous gen platform over a Civic?

That’s putting looks aside. The redesign still looks like crap. The NSX is the only Acura that’s aesthetically pleasing IMO.

For Acura to be a contender they need to have more Acura specific platforms and technology.

yargk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R, '16 GT4, '19 GSW 4motion 6mt
Country flag
I think the RDX is fantastic for its price. I don't need a car that big, but I'm encouraging friends and family to buy one so I can borrow it :)
Sponsored