2019 2.0l non turbo extra hp

bluebluemike

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan MT
Country flag
“sport” is basically a way to sell more base models, but with an appearance package.

sporty also means, “just the driving essentials with none of the luxuries”, not necessarily “fast”
Whats funny is "Si" means "Sport injected/Injection" so that should mean that the actual "sport" models should be faster and sportier 😂😂

mvela

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
How loud is the muffler delete? I have a 2.0 and want a little more sound but don't want to piss off my parents.
It’s not a fart can if that’s what you’re asking. Idle is just a hum. It really only makes noise during accelerating, but not too loud. It is just right to me. I crank mine up in my garage every morning and my girlfriend is still sleeping in the house and doesn’t bother her.

bluebluemike

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan MT
Country flag
It’s not a fart can if that’s what you’re asking. Idle is just a hum. It really only makes noise during accelerating, but not too loud. It is just right to me. I crank mine up in my garage every morning and my girlfriend is still sleeping in the house and doesn’t bother her.
I got the downpipe in and I like it a lot. I have an active exhaust so when it's closed it's almost as quiet as stock except when I'm on gas more than 35% TPS where there's a hum, and when I open the valve, it makes it LOUD!!! Overall, I love it (and driving 500 miles yesterday, the cel only came on for 30 minutes and went away!

Advertisement

Advertisement