2018s?

17CivicHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hi All, new to the forum, and to the world of Honda. Thinking about picking up a new hatchback sport touring in the coming months and wanted to know when does Honda typically come out with their new model years? I'd hate to go buy a 2017 in the next two months only to have the 2018s start to hit the dealer lots a month later.
Sponsored

OP
OP

17CivicHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Between September and November is about the norm.
Ok, thanks! Not too worried about getting one in the next couple of months then. From what I found on here it doesn't sound like much if anything is expected to change in the 2018 models anyways.

ediblebirch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK7 ST
Country flag
2017 being the first year model for the hatch, build quality might be better for the 2018s. The panel gaps in mine is a little eye sore at some places.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I learned to stop worrying and just enjoy it.

Unless you can wait it out and don't really need it, wait for the 2018. September is usually the month when next year's model is released.

OP
OP

17CivicHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None

Unless you can wait it out and don't really need it, wait for the 2018. September is usually the month when next year's model is released.
I can definitely wait it out, however I'd prefer to have one in the next couple of months if possible. My main reason for the switch to the Civic is to save some cash each month once the second kiddo starts daycare.

Will the 2018s just be getting started production wise in September or would that be about when they are actually hitting the dealer lots?

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag

That and u can prob get a much better deal on a 17..

syncro87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic sedan EX-T, '18 Prius Two, '09 Scion xB, '88 R100RT
Country flag
That and u can prob get a much better deal on a 17..
Good point, discounts are high right now. Every store I visited when shopping for my hatch said sales were slow in March.
Sponsored