Banned
First Name
Type R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TYPE R
Ralleye Red :headbang:
i am not a big white fan however in honor of hondas champ white being the only color on a civic , i would take it
also looking for black.

I hate blue, red, and PMM
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brapdon

Brapdon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW TYPE R
Country flag
Excited for you guys getting yours soon! Mine is a few weeks out. On a train currently going through Ohio

pdiizeru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type-R #225
Country flag
Mine is a weird situation....
The dealer says he doesn’t know when it will show. He knows it’s white and that it’s one of the last 2017’s to be delivered... ( he was expecting a 2018 for me, around January)

It can be tomorrow or 2 weeks???!

Mick the Quick

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Civic Type R (R-08508)
Country flag
FYI, some of the Northeast dealers have already received 2018's, and many more will be receiving a CTR in the next week to two weeks (though apparently there has been a delay on those shipments by a week or so).

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Mine is a weird situation....
The dealer says he doesn’t know when it will show. He knows it’s white and that it’s one of the last 2017’s to be delivered... ( he was expecting a 2018 for me, around January)

It can be tomorrow or 2 weeks???!
What? All of the 2017 models should have been delivered by now. The last of them arrived by the 1st or 2nd week of this month. Does he have a VIN number for you? The VIN will have the year of your car coded in and there are members on here that can tell you exactly when and where it's supposed to arrive.

pdiizeru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type-R #225
Country flag
What? All of the 2017 models should have been delivered by now. The last of them arrived by the 1st or 2nd week of this month. Does he have a VIN number for you? The VIN will have the year of your car coded in and there are members on here that can tell you exactly when and where it's supposed to arrive.
Yes a have the vin, that’s why it’s weird...
Sponsored