2018 Type R Rallye For Sale, MSRP!

Rubbabanman617

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si 4DR
UPDATE: Type R sold, but I can let you know when we do receive more colors!

Hopefully i am not posting in the wrong section, as i am new to Civicx. My name is Aamar Lewis and i currently have on my lot a Rallye Red Type R (Badge 10625) that I sell at MSRP. I do not believe in the ridiculous mark-up i have seen. MSRP $34990 +plus taxes and fees depending where you will register the car.

I am located at LEITH Honda, located at 3940 Capital Hills Dr, Raleigh, NC, 27616.

Please let me know if you are interested. My direct line is (631)-605-2052.

I do receive other colors as well and will always sell at MSRP. So feel free to leave your contact info and i can get you on a waiting list. Thank you!
Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Type R Rallye For Sale, MSRP! image2
Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Type R Rallye For Sale, MSRP! image1

Last edited:

scoobysnack

First Name
no
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2008 Volvo C30, 2009 Infiniti G37
Country flag
Shame it's not Aegean Blue Metallic, I would have already called and bought it.
Red and blue are essentially different sides of the same coin since they are the only COLORS available. The others are shades of white or black. So I mean, if you like blue you should be able to come to enjoy red, and vice versa, when it comes to a car at MSRP.

SBD47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Honda CR-V
Country flag
Red and blue are essentially different sides of the same coin since they are the only COLORS available. The others are shades of white or black. So I mean, if you like blue you should be able to come to enjoy red, and vice versa, when it comes to a car at MSRP.

That’s interesting logic. While part of me understands what you’re getting at(Not being picky on a MSRP deal), its still a $35k purchase. Personally, I think the OP should hold out for whatever color he/she likes the most, rather than buy the first MSRP Type R that comes along, hoping they grow to like the color. I was able to buy my ‘18 for MSRP, and I think that will begin to be the norm as more of these cars fill the demand.
Sponsored