Sponsored

Ataricade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
It is 9.3% below the MSRP. I don’t think it is too bad
I don’t think it’s that bad either especially with the runaround you’ve been getting. I think you could buy that and feel good that you got a good deal. Just be sure not to let them tack anything else on

chestypuller

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
what does the si come with? how is it different from a ex-t thats what we ordered

chestypuller

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
oh i was thinking that the R was the performance one. too many models to keep up with i guess.

Ataricade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
oh i was thinking that the R was the performance one. too many models to keep up with i guess.
It is they have two performance models with more than $10,000 between them. So basically for different folks depending on what they want or can afford

ltngrods

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Civic SI (for sale) 2018 Civic SI sedan
I do
I can’t get any deal like you guys got. Everyone asked 24k+ with tt&l and other crap fees, comes out about 25800-26k[/QUO.

I don't think it's fair for others who already own the car to say you're getting ripped off at just under $26K OTD. I truly think planets have to be aligned and a dealer completely needing your particular sale at that time. Flying or driving out of state to save $500-1000. Is stupid in my opinion.

I got mine 2 weeks ago with the summer tires, trunk mat and $600. Tire/rim protection package for $25,900. With the 1.9 percent for 60 months and completely satisfied. Not jealous of those that did better, it happens. For me, I didn't want to go to 3 other dealers to possibly go down another $300-500.

I will add that this dealer had a Blue in transit and decided that was the only color I wanted. I missed out on a Blue 2000 SI when they were new and this was a great reminder. Get the car, you will love it. I'm going from a 2004 SI to this.

jsdugan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking into buying a Si Sedan. How much below invoice ($23,281 - including destination) do you think is a good deal? The best quote I have so far is $22,438, but I saw previous posts of people getting them under $22,000. That might have been leftover 2017's? - I'm not sure.. Thanks in advance for the advice.

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
Looking into buying a Si Sedan. How much below invoice ($23,281 - including destination) do you think is a good deal? The best quote I have so far is $22,438, but I saw previous posts of people getting them under $22,000. That might have been leftover 2017's? - I'm not sure.. Thanks in advance for the advice.
22.4 +ttl is a good/great price. Is it absolute bottom dollar? No, but it is far from a bad deal.

chestypuller

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
where do you guys get the SI versions the only thing i see at our honda dealers are the civic lx ex ext and L , do you have to order them?

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
where do you guys get the SI versions the only thing i see at our honda dealers are the civic lx ex ext and L , do you have to order them?
Your location says Alaska so maybe it's different over there but in the states at least most dealers have have Si's on the lot and as someone mentioned before, they're manual transmission only performance oriented cars that sit under the Type R, which puts them in kind of a niche market.
Sponsored