jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Is this a good price? Never own a Si. This still in transit. What is a good price before I commit. I am in Texas. Thank you

6787D78F-F4FF-435B-B15F-72E1EDFB3DFC.jpeg

00C9C80B-48E7-42FA-91FD-92334D054D32.jpeg
You should 100% be able to get lower than that or walk out. I think there is definitely room for negotiation and you should be able to get somewhere in the $23K neighborhood at least for the sale price. Look at other dealers for comparison but in all honesty you could do better than that price.

OP
OP

Reeflover

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
I am not in a hurry, this will be for my fun ride as second vehicle. I think because they don’t have any in lot so They can jack as much as they want. Each of the dealer only has one in transit.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Reeflover

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
Another dealer about an hour away came back with $26.744 otd with summer tires and lifetime power train. I asked for no haggle price and he came back with this lol.

What is average cost for lifetime power train?

Blindeye_03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR - White
Country flag
22,500 plus destination and tax. Don't pay more than that. Of course do better if you can.

I think that dealer has to come down at least another $600 off the base price
Exactly what I paid. I had a quote in writing from a dealer in another state (I would have gone w/ a check in hand) and my dealer matched it - sort of. $22,5 + $300 doc fee + tax .. with my trade in it ended up being $24,000 out the door. Dont look at tax when you figure out the door prices compared to other people because the tax varies from location and depending if you have a trade in.

OP
OP

Reeflover

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
Blindeye, when did you buy your and how much was your trade worth it? Thanks

OP
OP

Reeflover

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
How much was the trade in thanks

OP
OP

Reeflover

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
I can’t get any deal like you guys got. Everyone asked 24k+ with tt&l and other crap fees, comes out about 25800-26k

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
I paid $23,100 OTD and that included all fees & destination, just had to pay taxes. I had a trade in though and our taxes are darn near 9% now so that helps alot.

Always hit them up at the very end of the month when they need to hit sales numbers, the money is in the numbers not necessarily each sale. Bought mine on 4/29/18 Sunday(usually not open,) last day of the Honda Dream Garage sale! Even bought a new CRV the deals were just too good!

OP
OP

Reeflover

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
Definitely I can wait till the end of the month as this is my second car. Thanks for the tip

Blindeye_03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR - White
Country flag
Definitely I can wait till the end of the month as this is my second car. Thanks for the tip
It makes it easier if you go to autotrader and find the cheapest new 17/18 si in your area or as far as you are willing to fly/drive to go get. I started by trying to find a leftover 17 and from there was able to get a dealer to give me a price in writing, and I told my local dealer I wanted to buy from him at this price, otherwise Id fly to this other dealer and get it from them if we couldnt make a deal. I bought my car on the 5th of May..

When negotiating dont worry about the taxes if youre trying to compare what other people got their cars for. But do know what that will do to the end price, if that makes any sense. At the end of the day I felt like I got a great deal but there are people that say they got theirs for cheaper than me.

Also be willing to get a car in a color you dont like as much as others - I hate black cars.. guess what color my SI is? To be fair it looks fantastic in black, until I drive it the next day.

Civic SI sedan in Katy texas
^ Thats a 2017 also... the 2018s have been out for a while, I bet they would be motivated to move that car if they still have it. That was how I started my deal.

OP
OP

Reeflover

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
Is this good enough for me to get it?

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 si sedan Price A4DF0713-A1F4-4A06-848C-F485BF913F4F