Melijm1

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic lx cvr rallye red
Country flag
Hello. This is the first Honda I have ever owned and I have fallen in love. I know it's a Sedan but it's mine ? Now that I am more "aware" of this type of car I'm dreaming of a Type R or Sport. One can dream, right?
I happened on this car because my daughter totaled hers a month after she got her license (she's ok, thank goodness) So I gave her my old Sonata. Having to get something in a pinch that was affordable and more sporty looking, I went to the dealership and came home with my Civic ❤ It has opened my eyes... And my wallet... To a world of making it personal. I didn't care for the chrome on it so started out with some Chrome delete, added a window and trunk spoiler, vent shades, Louvers, Type R emblems (I ruined the paint under the back one trying to remove the stuff like plasti dip to make it black, I'm learning ?) I have a chrome delete kit coming for the front chrome. I've also been experimenting with wrapping.
I'm debating on keeping the protector strips on the doors but I have to park next to a concrete wall.
I've also put the red trim in the interior, added my own sunshade which I'm debating on changing but it is working perfectly, I covered up the hideous console and armrests. Here's where I'm stuck.... I'm not sure if I'm headed in the right direction but I'm not liking the OEM wheel covers. I know rims can be quite expensive and I am experimenting with the silver and black to cover the silver. I was considering a black red combo to tie it all in or all black. I would totally go for a color but it's hard with Red. I'm not sure what to get and from where. Would consider affordable rims but right now I have to work with the steelies. I will post some pictures. Thank you all!!

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Rallye Red LX Sedan Looking for wisdom PXL_20210312_235916960.MP
Sponsored

OP
OP
Melijm1

Melijm1

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic lx cvr rallye red
Country flag
I'm sorry I'm finding it hard to see where I can edit this and it only accepted one of my pictures.

GutlessGnat

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I like it, id like to see the center console. I was thinking of deleting the grill chrome but its grown on me. It also matches the chrome above the doors so unless you delete that too then it would look out of place. Id get rid of the steeles and do a nice clean rim setup. I prefer stock everything personally as I have gotten older. I tend to lean towards more of the upgrades, like some engine covers I saw on here earlier. Im not sure what the link is but you can find them on amazon. New headunit would be nice. They are a bit expensive thought too. Upgraded lighting always looks nice. But mostly just take care of the car and it will take care of you.
Sponsored