• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Michigan 2018 Honda Civic Type R - FS

Koomoo88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic SI
Country flag
Hey Type R buddies!

I think I’m gonna part ways with my FK8 by this summer. The car was purchased in July of 2018. The car has seen no track time and kept more of a garage queen! ?.

I have taken it out only on weekends and have seen no rain or Michigan winters.

The car maintenance and fluid change history.

Only use amsoil signature series 5w30 every year
I have change the transmission fluid twice in its lifetime using amsoil synchromesh, coolant flush in 2020 includeing doing a brake/clutch/reservoir bleed with amsoil synthetic brake fluid.

Car front half has a clear bra

2018 Honda Civic Type R
Clean title (no lien) one owner
14,000 miles
Should still have warranty until 2023

Parts installed

Exterior parts:
Mugen front lip
Mugen side skirts
Mugen rear under spoiler
Mugen taillights
Mugen window visors
Rear led reflector lights
Spoon mirrors
Jdm side makers Clear with led bulbs
Jdm yellow fog lights
NSX Y-Spoke rims sitting on 255/35/19 with aluminum hub centric rings (less then 3000 miles) Mint condition
Also included the Porsche titanium lug nuts 19mm
Apr carbon fiber tailgate middle
Apr carbon fiber hood paint ctw
Vtec turbo decal

Performance/internal parts/engine bay

PRL intercooler
27 won boost tubes
27 won front strut bar
Cusco front brace
Cusco 4-point center power brace
Cusco rear power brace
Perrin rear insert motor mount
PRL Catted downpipe
PRL Ceramic coated front pipe
Rampage inlet piped (burnt blue)
Gruppem carbon fiber intake
Mishimoto catch can
Mishimoto red coolant expansion tank
Spoon clutch slave hose
Spoon oil cap
Spoon radiator cap
Sake bomb Steel brake lines
APR left,middle,right cooling plate

Interior parts:
Mugen steering wheel
Mugen push start button
Mugen inner door protector
Mugen short shifter with acuity center spring and acuity shift rocker have the original mugen spring and rocker as well.
Acuity throttle spacer
Acuity boot collar
V2 touchscreen Ktuner
Skunk2 interga type r style weight shift knob
Updated the climate control with the screen but can replace back with the oem type r one.
Spoon rear view mirror.
Type R rear cargo tray

I have a list of oem parts. But you can tell for urself what I would have, other then the oem wheels,downpipe, and stock steering wheel.

Extras: brand new stop tech front rotors and hawk pads. I might also have rear pads, I would have to take a 2nd look

Basically anything I have for the car is yours.

At this time, I would like to sell the car as a whole and not part out….but if I cross this path….. I’ll let you all know.

I will have more pics later due it is sitting in the garage jack up and winter over here.

Any questions let me know.

Please leave negative comments to yourself.

Thanks for looking

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Honda Civic Type R - FS 7744F6AA-C8E8-4E57-AC45-EB023863B01B

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Honda Civic Type R - FS B24103DB-6D87-49A7-B549-2CFD55ECA8CE

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Honda Civic Type R - FS E32D137E-D32B-4759-85D4-E14969B08E63

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Honda Civic Type R - FS 14446EEE-85AB-408E-8C08-A76DF46E2A24

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Honda Civic Type R - FS 89370475-EE12-47AD-AD59-C3D0B0B3C49D

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Honda Civic Type R - FS 9508578B-1F6C-4765-ACC6-28A5DF869E64

Last edited:

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Damn that shit is all Mugen'd out im in love glws

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads