2018 Honda civic si HFP?

waterudoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI HFP, 3V Mustang, G37xS
Country flag
Questions for you guys in BC how do you find the 19 inch rims. I've got a set I'm dying to put on when the weather warms up but the roads here in Edmonton have a few nasty pot holes. Have you had any issues?
I'm in Ontario, which I don't think the potholes are as bad. The 19" wheels with PS4S tires are definitely stiffer than my 17" winters. I do find myself looking out for potholes a lot, especially driving in areas I'm not used to.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chriscivi

Chriscivi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si HFP
Country flag
Questions for you guys in BC how do you find the 19 inch rims. I've got a set I'm dying to put on when the weather warms up but the roads here in Edmonton have a few nasty pot holes. Have you had any issues?
It honestly is not to bad where I live, I've only had it for a month but I havent done any damage to them

Big T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI HFP PACKAGE
Country flag
It is not to bad here in the Vancouver area but you have to watch the roads and the pot hole. The city streets have so much traffic that you can't get going to fast anyway! Haha

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm in Ontario, which I don't think the potholes are as bad. The 19" wheels with PS4S tires are definitely stiffer than my 17" winters. I do find myself looking out for potholes a lot, especially driving in areas I'm not used to.
I'm running 17's for winter. So the switch will be quite the change for me! I'm looking forward to it I just dont want to dent one of these rims!

waterudoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI HFP, 3V Mustang, G37xS
Country flag
I'm running 17's for winter. So the switch will be quite the change for me! I'm looking forward to it I just dont want to dent one of these rims!
Yeah you'll love it if you're currently on winter tires. The tires are so much stiffer and the turn in is so much sharper; it makes dodging potholes easier lmao

Just4fun

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Country flag
I’ll sell you my white 2018 here in Vancouver for the same price, slightly higher mileage but has prl flex fuel kit tuned by Derek Robinson, map intake, downpipe and frontpipe, Hasport rear mount, black work emotion cr Kai wheels... car is in mint condition no scratches, no accidents or anything at all... garage kept since I bought it new...
HOW MUCH HP DO U HAVE WILL THE GOODIES U PUT IN UR CAR?

freezingmoon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Country flag
HOW MUCH HP DO U HAVE WILL THE GOODIES U PUT IN UR CAR?
horsepower is unknown because it was etuned by drob at imw and yes comes with all goodies, just as it sits.
I’d guess horsepower is at about 280

HFP_driver

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP Coupe
Country flag
hey guys 19in HFP rims run fine as far as ride quality but you may have the usual problems as they are very low profile (easy to damage tires like bubbles, bent rims, flats). Ive had mine 6 months had 3 punctures and a bubble come out of the sidwall. also very easy to curb rash lol
Sponsored