2018 Honda civic si HFP?

MtnBikeAZ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I have a 2018 Si coupe that I added the complete HFP kit to, including the suspension. The upgraded dampers and controller gives a better ride with the OEM wheels and I autocross the HFP wheels which are lighter, with sticky tires. More of my thoughts and some pictures of the parts are in my thread:
True Cost of Adding a HFP Kit & Couple of Install Tips
https://www.civicx.com/threads/true-cost-of-adding-a-hfp-kit-couple-of-install-tips.29726/
Sponsored

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
W

Thank you these are all things I like to debate! I did not realize the fog lights were not oem, I did see the engine and it honestly looked just perfect. It only has 6000km on it and is actually coming from a Honda Dealer. I could get the salesman to send me a couple and I will post them.
I will confirm that the suspension is in there as well. In regards to the wheels they are just the HFP upgraded ones. They even say HFP on them
I wouldn’t pay much attention to what that guy had to say anyways.

1) As stated, those LEDs are OEM. We get those in Canada for the 17-19 model years.
2) A lot of People with Sis upgrade the emblems to the Type R ones. He can’t say they’re not “real” from looking at them on an ad. For all we know they could have been dealer installed for the owner before hand.
3) Id confirm the HFP suspension, and also confirm whether it’s been tuned or not by the previous owner, but otherwise, I’d jump on it for those cosmetic upgrades alone (if you’re into them) because something like this in southern Ontario would probably go for close to 28-30k. Plus you can’t beat that mileage.
4) Yellow fog light tint takes no time to remove. Bam, you’re OEM again.

Smurf.Fc3

BlueBeetle Si
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shimagery.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Coupe 2019, Civic Touring Coupe 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 2019 Si Coupe with the HFP kit. Got it for $31k with fees and all here in Delaware. I think the car looks great! As everyone else said double check the suspension cuz imo that’s the best part of the whole kit

OP
OP
Chriscivi

Chriscivi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si HFP
Country flag
I have a 2019 Si Coupe with the HFP kit. Got it for $31k with fees and all here in Delaware. I think the car looks great! As everyone else said double check the suspension cuz imo that’s the best part of the whole kit
Is there a way I can easily check myself? He did confirm the HFP kit was installed at the factory before sale and sent me a specs sheet with the adaptive suspension included

Smurf.Fc3

BlueBeetle Si
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shimagery.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Coupe 2019, Civic Touring Coupe 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there a way I can easily check myself? He did confirm the HFP kit was installed at the factory before sale and sent me a specs sheet with the adaptive suspension included
Looking at the old OEM suspension in my garage now and from what I saw when changing my wheels yesterday I don’t see any distinguishable differences.

h2bmess

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
I wouldn’t pay much attention to what that guy had to say anyways.

1) As stated, those LEDs are OEM. We get those in Canada for the 17-19 model years.
2) A lot of People with Sis upgrade the emblems to the Type R ones. He can’t say they’re not “real” from looking at them on an ad. For all we know they could have been dealer installed for the owner before hand.
3) Id confirm the HFP suspension, and also confirm whether it’s been tuned or not by the previous owner, but otherwise, I’d jump on it for those cosmetic upgrades alone (if you’re into them) because something like this in southern Ontario would probably go for close to 28-30k. Plus you can’t beat that mileage.
4) Yellow fog light tint takes no time to remove. Bam, you’re OEM again.

1. my mistake, we don't have that option in the states.
2. i dont care if they are real or fake, they are not OEM/ i have an si, i dont red badges....its not a R
3. sames
4. IMO fight light tint is ricer, just buy yellow PIAA bulbs

All im trying to say is the car was modified one way or another. The potential buyer should just be more cautious. I personally never buy a car thats been modified.

waterudoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI HFP, 3V Mustang, G37xS
Country flag
This seems like a really good deal. Almost too good to be true. In my area (Southern Ontario), there's a clean record, non HFP, 2017 Si being sold for $5000 less, but it has 84,000 km.

OP
OP
Chriscivi

Chriscivi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si HFP
Country flag
This seems like a really good deal. Almost too good to be true. In my area (Southern Ontario), there's a clean record, non HFP, 2017 Si being sold for $5000 less, but it has 84,000 km.
I know! It was by the far best deal I could find. Coming from a legitimate Honda dealership. I checked the Carfax and there are no accidents and just some service records. The rear shock was replaced at one point and it had vandalism which ended up costing a little under $1000. The 6000km on it is just insane. How do you like your SI?

Attachments

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know! It was by the far best deal I could find. Coming from a legitimate Honda dealership. I checked the Carfax and there are no accidents and just some service records. The rear shock was replaced at one point and it had vandalism which ended up costing a little under $1000. The 6000km on it is just insane. How do you like your SI?
There's a 2017 Si near me for Just under $20k CAD that has just under 80,000 km. It's a sedan. One down here had almost 100,000 km and sold for $18k.

Honestly, $1,000 is almost nothing as long as the repair was done correctly. I'd go for it anyways even with the claim. I would've jumped on it if I didn't have my Si. Hell I would have made the road trip from Ontario for that lol

OP
OP
Chriscivi

Chriscivi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si HFP
Country flag
Hey guys I got it!! Going to post a couple pics. This thing is awesome and turns out it was originally purchased in 2019 so it has an extra year of warranty. Bonus!

Big T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI HFP PACKAGE
Country flag
Hell of a steal. IIRC, the only red HFP Si you can get in Canada is via coupe. So that's an added touch.[/QUO
Welcome to the club! I am also in the Vancouver area and bought a 2018 SI with the HFP package in August 2019. Mine was brand new and in the showroom. I got an unreal deal at $29000 plus the taxes and it came with the 19 inch tires and the original 18 inch tires and rims. Richmond Honda really wanted it gone.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Honda civic si HFP? car

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Honda civic si HFP? civiv si

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Honda civic si HFP? IMG_0254.JPG

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Questions for you guys in BC how do you find the 19 inch rims. I've got a set I'm dying to put on when the weather warms up but the roads here in Edmonton have a few nasty pot holes. Have you had any issues?
Sponsored