Vadren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R, '19 Subaru Ascent
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone,
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg has a 2018 CW Type R in transit to their dealership. I just recently purchased my CTR from them and was a pretty easy going purchase from an out of state dealership (I live in GA). If interested call and ask for Mitch in sales. 540-735-9100. They did have ADM of 5 on the one I bought but I was able to get free freight of the car to my house and was only ABM that I could find at the time so that helped a little on ADM.

http://www.pohankahondaoffredericksburg.com/
Sponsored

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
i am geting my cw for msrp why pay over msrp?
Some people don't want the hassle of searching for a dealership that will accept MSRP for the car. I can respect that, although due to principle I simply can't pay over sticker for anything.

I had personally come close to simply giving up on finding mine, after months of searching. That is, until I was led to Honda of Cleveland which had the exact color I was looking for in transit, for MSRP.

OP
OP
Vadren

Vadren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R, '19 Subaru Ascent
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After have 2 bought out from under me from previous dealers while I was in negotiations on the car, and all the ones I could find in blue this was the best deal I could find. Did I pay more than some on this forum, absolutely, but at the end of the day I wanted the car and was a price that I could live with. To those who get at MSRP, congrats, for those of us that paid more....we still got the car we wanted and are happy with.
Sponsored