• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2018 CTR for sale

Fk8Frank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR #18932 , 2000 civic ex , 2007 BMW M5
Country flag
I’m selling my 18 CTR championship white #18932 , nothing wrong with it just can’t afford the car anymore and don’t have a use for it. Car has 8500 miles 2 owners and is all original. $34,000 obo

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 CTR for sale image

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
Financing is far better for NEW and with 2 owners with 8500mi will take a toll on the actual pricing. Current economics are thin at this time.

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
My advice if you can try to swing it. pick up a second job to help with your payments hold onto the car as long as you can. Market for buying anything is tough...

FK8CW2019

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Gotta agree this is def not the time. Hold on to it patience will be rewarded

Amazon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Cobalt SS
Country flag
Financing is far better for NEW and with 2 owners with 8500mi will take a toll on the actual pricing. Current economics are thin at this time.
I'm seeing this a lot with Type R used sales. They'll have had 2-4 owners and have less than 15K on them. I wouldn't really want to touch a used Type R, but I sure as hell don't want a used one with that many owners.

Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
I'm seeing this a lot with Type R used sales. They'll have had 2-4 owners and have less than 15K on them. I wouldn't really want to touch a used Type R, but I sure as hell don't want a used one with that many owners.
I believe the most likely reason is cause the transmission issues which can be fixed without replacing the transmission. Adjust clutch master change fluid in trans and change shifter bushings. Everyone gets scared sells them. It’s literally the only real issue with the platform. Me personally I can’t stand the radio though it’s garbage they could have done a lot better with the stereo system.

jaco

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI, 99 Miata
Country flag
try carvana

jaco

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI, 99 Miata
Country flag
caravana had my buddies 19 CTR with 8500 miles at 34k, seemed fair to me.

stevessvt

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Modern Steel Metallic Civic Si
Country flag
I’ve found carvana typically gives about what kbb.com gives for “good” condition Trade in cars are (even though I’m sure it’s perfect) and in my zip code that’s about $31,000 or so.

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
im in logistics with carvana. we aint giving u shit for your type r. we buy em like gamestop buys shit. buy it for half sell it for double. so if you want 15 grand for it... shoot me a pm... i got you bro
Geez someone wishes they had a CTR instead of an Si. :lol:
Sponsored