• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Ohio 2018 Civic Type R CW 878 miles

Vaders CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 CLA 45 AMG & '22 Ariel Atom 4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Testing the waters. I've debated on putting this on bring a trailer.

Yes, the car has not been driven hardly at all it isn't my primary or secondary transportation. I will post the mod list below. The car can come modded (runs really good) or stock. I do have all the original parts except for the battery, including original OEM wheels/tires, exhaust, etc. The car has been ceramic coated and it does have a clear bra covering most of the car. It also has many Honda accessories including both indoor and outdoor covers, door sills, black lug nuts for original OEM wheels and much more. Included will be all the receipts and Honda Owner's physical manual. As for the Motec, I would prefer to keep it since I can use it on my Ariel Atom 4.

The car weighs 75-77 lbs lighter than factory.

Best offer, title in hand. No trades.
I realized I do not have many photos of it with the Time Attacks on it (ie current photos). Depending on interest of the car, I can take more photos. Wheels have center caps of course.

Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers (OEM)
Carbon Fiber Wing (OEM)
Indoor and Outdoor Car Covers (OEM)
Depo Smoked Side Markers
ECS Tuning Rear Wiper Delete Plug
LED Brake and Reverse Lights
PRO Car Studio Honeycomb Grill
Xpel
lluminated Door Sills (OEM)
Type R Trunk Tray (OEM)
LED Interior Bulbs
Dream Automotive Steering Wheel
30% Ceramic Window Tint
80% Front Windshield
OEM Fender Trims
Braille Battery 2317R
Devil's Own Meth Kit (not on the car)
Eventuri Intake
Hasport U62A - Street
Injen Charge Pipes
Mishimoto Catch Can
PRL Downpipe
PRL Front Pipe
PRL Intercooler
PRL Ported Turbocharger Inlet
Remus Exhaust
USR/PHP Turbo Blanket #15
MoTec M142 ECU
Volk Racing ZE40's Time Attack Edition
265/30/19 Michelin Sport Cup 2's
OEM Wheels
Black Lug Nuts and Locks (OEM)
H & R Springs

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic Type R CW 878 miles IMG_3941.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
Sell me those ze40s! Nice car

Blurspeed

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 RS400
Country flag
Wow beautiful car. I would buy the car if you removed all the performance/engine mods. I’m good with all the exterior stuff. Where are you located? So you don’t have a price in mind?

OP
OP
Vaders CTR

Vaders CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do u still have it for sale? Nothing since May
Still have it. I wanted to get it in to have the tune checked out this fall now that the downpipe is on it. Working on when they would have time to tune it.

OP
OP
Vaders CTR

Vaders CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Time Attack wheels are not for sale, but thanks for asking. Pretty unique.
Sponsored