2018 civic Si vs 2004 Pontiac Gto

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Hey y’all I just want to share a story that took place a couple of hours ago. I raced my buddys gto and I won! I won by a car
2018 civic mods
Injen intecooler
Injen piping
PRL Catted Dp/fp
PRL cobra Race
Competition stage 2 clutch
PRL flex fuel kit
Ktuner v2
2.5 flex fuel tune
Gto
Exhaust
Headers
K&n intank
Sorry i got no videos it’s sketchy racing with one hand
Sponsored

olesaintnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good call keeping both hands on the wheel/shift knob lol. Thanks for sharing the story. That's similar to my setup, so it's cool to know I could dust a slightly modified GTO if I had to haha :cool:

OP
OP
Jes_si562

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Good call keeping both hands on the wheel/shift knob lol. Thanks for sharing the story. That's similar to my setup, so it's cool to know I could dust a slightly modified GTO if I had to haha :cool:
I wouldn’t necessarily call it dust lol but for a 1.5 beating a 5.7 yeah lol

ThatBlueSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe
Country flag
Hey y’all I just want to share a story that took place a couple of hours ago. I raced my buddys gto and I won! I won by a car
2018 civic mods
Injen intecooler
Injen piping
PRL Catted Dp/fp
PRL cobra Race
PRL flex fuel kit
Ktuner v2
2.5 flex fuel tune
Gto
Exhaust
Headers
K&n intank
How is the competition clutch holding up? I'm on TSP Stage 2 and my stock clutch is starting to slip (go figure). I don't know if it is worth paying the extra $600 for the retrofit fk8 if the competition clutch is about the same.

Janssen098

First Name
Janssen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic si
Country flag
I am getting my stage 2 competition clutch installed in 2 weeks was just waiting for my kzcmc to be delivered and it showed up yesterday. Glad to see someone else is rolling with it as well.

booost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
2018 civic mods
Injen intecooler
Injen piping
PRL Catted Dp/fp
PRL cobra Race
PRL flex fuel kit
Ktuner v2
2.5 flex fuel tune
Gto
Exhaust
Headers
K&n intank
Good stuff man, flex fuel is no joke!

OP
OP
Jes_si562

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How is the competition clutch holding up? I'm on TSP Stage 2 and my stock clutch is starting to slip (go figure). I don't know if it is worth paying the extra $600 for the retrofit fk8 if the competition clutch is about the same.
It’s been great so far it holds power for sure and honestly the engagement is much like stock but has a better bite, I can even take off with no throttle. The only thing i don’t like honestly it does have chatter but slightly.

OP
OP
Jes_si562

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

ThatBlueSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe
Country flag
It’s been great so far it holds power for sure and honestly the engagement is much like stock but has a better bite, I can even take off with no throttle. The only thing i don’t like honestly it does have chatter but slightly.
Awesome! Well I went ahead and ordered one last night along with a NA Performance modified CMC since they were stock. I also got the PRL stainless steel clutch line since I'm going to be down there anyways. Hopefully I don't experience any high rpm lockouts!

OP
OP
Jes_si562

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Awesome! Well I went ahead and ordered one last night along with a NA Performance modified CMC since they were stock. I also got the PRL stainless steel clutch line since I'm going to be down there anyways. Hopefully I don't experience any high rpm lockouts!
Grease the components properly and you shouldn’t have a problem ??

Snidely

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic si
Country flag
I am getting my stage 2 competition clutch installed in 2 weeks was just waiting for my kzcmc to be delivered and it showed up yesterday. Glad to see someone else is rolling with it as well.
I had given up getting the kzcmc. Thanks for bringing it up, I just checked and they were in stock. I already ordered a competition clutch and now I can get both done at the same time
Sponsored