• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Ohio 2018 Civic Si OEM rims (set of 4)

Joe_Bauers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Buying new shoes for baby and have 4 OEM rims only that I no longer need. Some minor curb rash on one. Can send/post pics if interested.

Live in SW Ohio in the greater Cincinnati/Dayton area.

Any reasonable offer considered.
Sponsored

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
I’m sure you’re looking to sell them as a set of course, but in the event that you decide to break up the set and part them out, I’m looking for one spare wheel. I’ll even take the one with a little curb rash on it. I’m just looking to throw a full size spare in the trunk. So if you get to the point where you’re looking to part with just one of them, send me a PM.

Kilala311

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Im the same as sgtmorph, I could use just one as a spare for my si. So if you want to break them up I could use one.

holeshotwrx

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si sedan, 2003 WRX
Country flag
I could also use a clean spare wheel ??‍♂ Also in Ohio, about 2 hours southeast. I’d make the drive!

OP
OP
Joe_Bauers

Joe_Bauers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Just a bump to say 3 have been sold, I have one left.

It's not real purty (see pic) but would work for a spare, if you want to go that route.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic Si OEM rims (set of 4) RIM3
Sponsored