2018 Civic Si HFP

Friction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes the normal dampers for me was a bit disappointing also and it is a little softer in normal mode. The upgrade is not cheap but worth it to me. The hardest part for me was changing the control unit for the system which is pretty tuff to get to on a coupe compared to a sedan.also when I hit the sport button it feels like a totally different car.
Thanks for the response! So only the control unit and the dampers need to be changed? Did you buy from the dealer? Do you mind telling me the prices? Where is the control unit?
Sponsored

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI
Country flag
Thanks for the response! So only the control unit and the dampers need to be changed? Did you buy from the dealer? Do you mind telling me the prices? Where is the control unit?
Yes only the control unit and dampers and springs are replaced. The control unit for the coupe is behind a rear seat pillar trim and you have to remove weatherstrip and like 3 pieces of trim to get to it. As far as price I bought my package complete and get a discount off the complete price as I work for a honda dealer. I can tell you the list price for the struts is 1600.00. I'm sure you can find a them online for around 1500.00

X_Gen_Si

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
Man those headlights wish they came on my SI in the u.s.a... I dont get it why they do us like that in United states?

Can we buy those headlights from canada and put them on?

Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic Si HFP Screenshot_20180825-155110_Gallery

baldheadracing

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Congrats! I'm going to get an HFP Si Coupe to try out next weekend; looking forward to see how it compares to the Type R and regular Si.
Just to follow-up, the HFP Si is *much* better on track compared to the stock Si (w/all-seasons, the $200 summer tire option isn't available in Canada). Not sure how much of it is due to the PS4S' and how much is the suspension, but the HFP Si is a lot closer in handling and driving feel to the Type R (both in Sport mode) than the regular Si.
Honda Civic 10th gen 2018 Civic Si HFP IMG_20180825_160441_edited (1)

Mike Tonge

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan Touring in Burgundy Night Pearl. 2018 Civic Si Coupe in Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The hfp Si is looking more and more like it will be my next ride after my current 2018 version. I really like the type-R but the hfp looks like it gets you what you need on the road without the higher cost imho.

Last edited:

Mike Tonge

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan Touring in Burgundy Night Pearl. 2018 Civic Si Coupe in Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Civicsihfp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe HFP
Country flag
Congrats on your HFP. I just picked up one as well. Do you have any issues with the alignment? Also, did they put the new sticker for the 19 inch wheels on your drivers door? Mine still has the sticker for the stock 18 inch wheels. Other then that nice cars!

OP
OP
healtoe

healtoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congrats on your HFP. I just picked up one as well. Do you have any issues with the alignment? Also, did they put the new sticker for the 19 inch wheels on your drivers door? Mine still has the sticker for the stock 18 inch wheels. Other then that nice cars!
Thank you! Yes alignement is a bit off. I suspect it’s because the dealer installed the HFP suspension then neglected to do alignment. Yeah I have the HFP badges on the skirts both sides, and trunk. And stickers on all four wheels.

OP
OP
healtoe

healtoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man those headlights wish they came on my SI in the u.s.a... I dont get it why they do us like that in United states?

Can we buy those headlights from canada and put them on?

Screenshot_20180825-155110_Gallery.jpg
At least USA gets leather right? Ya Canadians get cloth. I don’t mind cloth but it the Honda stuff is not the best.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
US doesn't get leather either.

At least USA gets leather right? Ya Canadians get cloth. I don’t mind cloth but it the Honda stuff is not the best.

Mike Tonge

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Guys, are all hfp variants modified at the dealerships then? I mean wouldn’t any come from the factory already built?